Gangbang

Speaking as a guy gangbangs only interest me when I have some kind of connection with the woman being fucked. I've arranged a gangbang for one of my partners this Friday and we can't wait. She doesn't care what colour the guys are she simply wants to be fucked by as many men as possible.

I'll be taking her blinfolded to the cinema room of one of my local swinging clubs and helping to male this fantasy of hers cum true. With a bit of luck we'll find ourself a good looking sub or cuckold wannabe for a bit of fun in one of the private rooms afterwards too mmmmmmm

Attachments

• Used p.jpg
    Used p.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 59
Speaking as a guy gangbangs only interest me when I have some kind of connection with the woman being fucked. I've arranged a gangbang for one of my partners this Friday and we can't wait. She doesn't care what colour the guys are she simply wants to be fucked by as many men as possible.

I'll be taking her blinfolded to the cinema room of one of my local swinging clubs and helping to male this fantasy of hers cum true. With a bit of luck we'll find ourself a good looking sub or cuckold wannabe for a bit of fun in one of the private rooms afterwards too mmmmmmm
Sounds fun! Have a good time!!

I’d try like 5 but after that I wouldn’t know what to do with all the cock… wait in line?
That's exactly how we have planned it. Each guy fucks her for 3-5 mins and then rejoins the line. that way noone waiting gets too bored waiting for their turn. Plus because she's going to be blindfolded she will have no idea how many men will have fucked her by the end of the night ;-)

Gangbang me please😛😈

Gangbang me please😛😈
If you mean get to know you well and then spoil you rotten with a gangbang treat then hell yes. Such a shame you don't live in London. I'm still on the lookout for a more local woman who doesn't just want but NEEDS extra cock in her life. There'd never be the danger of things getting boring.

Friday's gangbang was awesome. We didn't hit our target of 10 new cocks for my partner but 7 plus me was a respectable first attempt 😈🥵.

Back