Gangbang

Ashley09

Female
This happened 2 years ago in college. I’m Czech so I have naturally large boobs.. My bf’s best friend was in a fraternity and the always thought he was cute. My bf got mad at me for some reason and I broke up with him. I left and went to to the gas station before I headed home. My bf’s cute friend was getting beer there, I told him that we just broke up and he asked if I wanted to go back to the frat house and ******* some beers. I had nothing else to do so I went. We went to his room and drank, talked then flirted. Im 112 lbs and 32D. He asked to see them so I took of my top, He sat next to me and starting kissing me and that led to us taking off our clothes and having sex. I was on the bed doggy style position while he was behind me pounding away. 10 minutes later his roommate walked in. He didn’t skip a beat and kept on pounding me. Roommate just stayed watching, then started playing with himself. He dropped his shorts and walked over and stuck it in my face. I just started sucking it while getting pounded from behind. Roommate was black with at least 7”. I have never been with anyone other that white guys and never had a threesome. So, the guy in back blew his load inside me and then the guys switched positions. We finished up about 20 mins later. I ended up spending the night and left early next morning.

Next morning he called and said that he had a great time and would like to do it again, I agreed and said that let’s meet next weekend. So it’s next weekend and we arrange to go to dinner and drinks. After that I was a little tipsy and he asked if I wanted to go back to his place and meet his other friend. I agreed and went went back to the frat house. His friend was also cute so we starting doing shots and someone had gummies. I had 2 of them and about 30 minutes later I was feeling good. We go back to his room and I get naked. He asked me if I was comfortable doing a few more guys. I said okay and he said maybe you should wear a blindfold, I thought it was a little kinky so I put in on. I started having sex with him and his friend and he said that someone else will be joining us soon. A few minutes later I feel someone else touching me and it feels good. Someone lubes up my ass and starts playing with it. So now I’m getting serviced by 3 guys. It going good and one of the guys asked if I want a cock in my ass and pussy. I said okay and they starting pounding me like crazy, in all 3 holes. It felt soooo good.

The guys are now switching places but I still don’t know who is doing what because I’m blind folded. Then the sex seems to speed up and the guys are a little rougher. I enjoyed it but it felt like it went on for hours. I could feel the guys cumming me and my ass and pussy felt so sopping wet and dripping their loads. The guys finished and I turned over on the bed. One guy says to me to take off the blindfold. I took it off and was shocked. There we 17 guys in the room jerking off there cocks, 8 of them were black. I couldn’t believe what I had done. I felt so slutty but yet so turned on. They pulled me to the floor and all wanted to cum on my face and tits. When they were about to cum they would walk over and finish on me. I drained all 17 cocks and felt like a total whore. My ass, pussy, face and tits we dripping with cum. I had swollen so much cum and loved every minute of it. The next morning I was so swollen and still dripping out their loads.

We never talked about it again but I would think about it all the time and masturbate, I know that im a slit but never thought about having a black guy but I ended up doing 8 of them in one night. I have a BBC addiction now and I have experienced 4 more black cock gangbangs.

Attachments

• 3D8872EB-1FD2-4E64-B4B4-33348912CC14.jpeg
    3D8872EB-1FD2-4E64-B4B4-33348912CC14.jpeg
    90.6 KB · Views: 504
Hubby reminded me of a night in Paris, our hotel was very nice and they employed African cleaners , one morning our door rang and a cleaner wanted to enter for cleaning ,a tall black man , he hesitated at first but we assured him he could do his job , I was still in my dressing gown and was aware he was perving as he did the cleaning , feeling very aroused as he was very nice I did show a little flesh , he instantly hovered around me and displayed a very nice bulge in his pants which caused me to show a lot moor .
Steve went shopping in the afternoon leaving me to enjoy a swim and sauna , guess who cleaned the gym , yes , same man , we got chatting ,he asked if I was interested in seeing him later , my answer was yes but hubby had to be there , he leant over kissed me , see you around 8 pm .
Steve was thrilled and looked forward seeing him later , at 8 he arrived , wine and beer were drank , I flirted , Steve encouraged him to move on me , we kissed and that led to fore play and releasing his cock , huge head , thick and very veiny , I couldn’t wait to have him deep in me , I got fucked in every hole that night , as he was leaving he asked if his friend could come next time , Steve smiled, how many , three he said , two night later I enjoyed three Africans.

Hubby reminded me of a night in Paris, our hotel was very nice and they employed African cleaners , one morning our door rang and a cleaner wanted to enter for cleaning ,a tall black man , he hesitated at first but we assured him he could do his job , I was still in my dressing gown and was aware he was perving as he did the cleaning , feeling very aroused as he was very nice I did show a little flesh , he instantly hovered around me and displayed a very nice bulge in his pants which caused me to show a lot moor .
Steve went shopping in the afternoon leaving me to enjoy a swim and sauna , guess who cleaned the gym , yes , same man , we got chatting ,he asked if I was interested in seeing him later , my answer was yes but hubby had to be there , he leant over kissed me , see you around 8 pm .
Steve was thrilled and looked forward seeing him later , at 8 he arrived , wine and beer were drank , I flirted , Steve encouraged him to move on me , we kissed and that led to fore play and releasing his cock , huge head , thick and very veiny , I couldn’t wait to have him deep in me , I got fucked in every hole that night , as he was leaving he asked if his friend could come next time , Steve smiled, how many , three he said , two night later I enjoyed three Africans.
There’s nothing hotter then knowing you’ve got a slutty wife that craves to get fucked and used by big black cock for her own pleasure despite being married.it’s the hottest phenomenon.

This happened 2 years ago in college. I’m Czech so I have naturally large boobs.. My bf’s best friend was in a fraternity and the always thought he was cute. My bf got mad at me for some reason and I broke up with him. I left and went to to the gas station before I headed home. My bf’s cute friend was getting beer there, I told him that we just broke up and he asked if I wanted to go back to the frat house and ******* some beers. I had nothing else to do so I went. We went to his room and drank, talked then flirted. Im 112 lbs and 32D. He asked to see them so I took of my top, He sat next to me and starting kissing me and that led to us taking off our clothes and having sex. I was on the bed doggy style position while he was behind me pounding away. 10 minutes later his roommate walked in. He didn’t skip a beat and kept on pounding me. Roommate just stayed watching, then started playing with himself. He dropped his shorts and walked over and stuck it in my face. I just started sucking it while getting pounded from behind. Roommate was black with at least 7”. I have never been with anyone other that white guys and never had a threesome. So, the guy in back blew his load inside me and then the guys switched positions. We finished up about 20 mins later. I ended up spending the night and left early next morning.

Next morning he called and said that he had a great time and would like to do it again, I agreed and said that let’s meet next weekend. So it’s next weekend and we arrange to go to dinner and drinks. After that I was a little tipsy and he asked if I wanted to go back to his place and meet his other friend. I agreed and went went back to the frat house. His friend was also cute so we starting doing shots and someone had gummies. I had 2 of them and about 30 minutes later I was feeling good. We go back to his room and I get naked. He asked me if I was comfortable doing a few more guys. I said okay and he said maybe you should wear a blindfold, I thought it was a little kinky so I put in on. I started having sex with him and his friend and he said that someone else will be joining us soon. A few minutes later I feel someone else touching me and it feels good. Someone lubes up my ass and starts playing with it. So now I’m getting serviced by 3 guys. It going good and one of the guys asked if I want a cock in my ass and pussy. I said okay and they starting pounding me like crazy, in all 3 holes. It felt soooo good.

The guys are now switching places but I still don’t know who is doing what because I’m blind folded. Then the sex seems to speed up and the guys are a little rougher. I enjoyed it but it felt like it went on for hours. I could feel the guys cumming me and my ass and pussy felt so sopping wet and dripping their loads. The guys finished and I turned over on the bed. One guy says to me to take off the blindfold. I took it off and was shocked. There we 17 guys in the room jerking off there cocks, 8 of them were black. I couldn’t believe what I had done. I felt so slutty but yet so turned on. They pulled me to the floor and all wanted to cum on my face and tits. When they were about to cum they would walk over and finish on me. I drained all 17 cocks and felt like a total whore. My ass, pussy, face and tits we dripping with cum. I had swollen so much cum and loved every minute of it. The next morning I was so swollen and still dripping out their loads.

We never talked about it again but I would think about it all the time and masturbate, I know that im a slit but never thought about having a black guy but I ended up doing 8 of them in one night. I have a BBC addiction now and I have experienced 4 more black cock gangbangs.
I’m not sure you can even realize hot fucking hot that story is .please don’t stop there we want and deserve more .

Mmmm you're so lucky..enjoy it...BBC the best pleasure

Mmm so lucky you are..BBC is the best pleasure

Fuck that's hot! And so are you

Very nice and :qos: exciting story!

Hubby was away for the weekend, Saturday morning I was wondering what to do , suddenly thinking about the diso hotel we went to which was a bar for white women who love black men , Steve has written the story and if you have read it you will understand why I was thinking about going there Saturday night .
Had a lovely bath then shaved bare ,did my hair then went looking in the wardrobe for something to wear , I found a white jump suit that I wear at swingers parties, washed and ironed it and getting hot thinking about my evening hoping I might get lucky again .
Around seven I got ready putting it on and looking in the mirror I decided not to put on any underwear , it emphasises every curve and best of all a lovely camel toe
Had a couple of drinks and set of , taxi pulled up he looked at me and smiled after I told him where to take me , it was half full on arrival so set myself in a lounge with a bottle of wine , music playing then in walked my friend , he beemed at me came over and kissed me , he told me he was hoping to see me again .
We danced , drank , kissed , I was now a little under the weather but so enjoying him , several of his mates came over during the night to meet me , he asked if I would go back to his place , I explained Steve was away , so I was free for the night and would love to be with him overnight .
Knowing I was now going to enjoy a lovely man who could fuck .
At his place we engaged in tongue kissing I was feeling so turned on , looking at me he said I was born to fuck , how about a friend joining us , smiling I said moor the merrier, he slapped my ass calling me a fuck slut telling me to strip , moving to the bedroom naked I heard someone, in the bedroom was three naked black me , all that I heard was was , come your daddy’s slut , that night I was fucked used by all four black me and enjoyed every stroke , cum dump , ass fucking I got .

Back