Gangbang Partners: How Many?

I last posted on this subject (post #12) some time ago. I stated in that post that I thought it was something that might happen way off into the future. Well, it's still off sometime in the future but I think that that future has gotten a whole lost closer. My resoning is this! I've been on the road working now for almost 3 months and happy to say we'll be home by the end of this month. Pam was never even interested in considering a good gang bang until recently, now it's a topic of daily conversation, especially so this past month. The topic came up after she was hit upon by a group of four black U.S. service guys while waiting for me to arrive at a restaurant near our hotel in Frankfurt, Germany. I had previously made reservations for 6 as I had planned for some business associates to join us for dinner that evening, anyway, when I arrived the four black guys had evidently invited themselves to Pam's (our) table once they saw her alone. When I arrived and were told "here comes my husband", they quickly disappeared! Later that night in bed Pam bought me up to date about that event and naturally (I guess) I asked "Did you think about getting laid by one of them?" to which she responded, "No! I didn't! But I did think about what it would be like to take on all four of them at the same time!" Then she added, "They even suggested it!" Although nothing came of it that night, they did succeed, where I failed, to heighten her interest in a good old fashioned gang bang! In short, I'm all too interested in seeing it happen, the sooner the better. I'll not risk the chance of success however by being over anxious and trying to push the subject, from experience best to wait till Pam is in the right place at the right time with the right group of guys! I'd love to see her take on a minimum of eight, but four will do just fine!
P.S. That's a picture of Pam's crotch I use in our Avitar! It was taken just moments before she was blackened by my friend, Edwin! Can you imagine just how much more that love juice stain in her crotch will be after she's fucked four or more big black cocks!

Always book 30 so 10 show up. So many no showers and talkers with no game or the the guy who shows up and is done in 5 minutes.
You are so right, these guys( not all but most) all say how naturally dominant they are and when they get here they act like a new puppy. If i had a dime for every guy that said he was dominant and then wasnt id be rich. They tell you “you just call, ill come at anytime, no matter what” and then you ask them When do they have a free day and they come up with 101 excuses why they cant make it at all that month, its comical really. Or they tell you they will be there and just not show and not answer the texts i send when they dont show. All this and my wife is one of the hotter women out there. I can only imagine what some go through. If you want a gangbang you have to invite at least 3x as many guys as you really want there.

You are so right, these guys( not all but most) all say how naturally dominant they are and when they get here they act like a new puppy. If i had a dime for every guy that said he was dominant and then wasnt id be rich. They tell you “you just call, ill come at anytime, no matter what” and then you ask them When do they have a free day and they come up with 101 excuses why they cant make it at all that month, its comical really. Or they tell you they will be there and just not show and not answer the texts i send when they dont show. All this and my wife is one of the hotter women out there. I can only imagine what some go through. If you want a gangbang you have to invite at least 3x as many guys as you really want there.
Was the hardest part of the lifestyle for my ex and I. Putting all the time in effort talking to potential guys and then they flake out. SLS was somewhat decent since they had reviews on people’s profiles. One of the annoying downfalls of the lifestyle!

Back