Gangbang Partners: How Many?

It appears that my wife's wild side is a thing of the past since she had a baby but the most she has ever done is 8 black men in one evening. While she enjoyed the experience, she told me afterwards that it was a bit too much. It was quite an experience for me to watch her take them on also.
Devastating. Be alert. The bull's eye on your wife
Pussy turned bright Red...BULL seed express

I'll take up to thirty guys but I just want to be surrounded by at least five tonight in Celina Ohio please cum treat me like a dirty little whore tonight guys!!! I'm absolutely begging for as many big black dicks as possible tonight I will let everyone cum deep inside my pussy all night long!!!
$50 a guy up to thirty guys are welcome to come and fuck my holes all night long

Wow
That sounds impressive. RESULTS. 150 SHOWED
UP and you ran out of cash. Held hostage
ever since.

This is for those who've participated in Gangbang episodes both in past and present: How many Brothers have you had at a sitting ... and what would be your limit for one episode. Or are you struggling to break your former record?
I only had two GB, one unofficial with 4 and another official with 5 black guys. As for the limit, I think it's a matter of time and quality, and not of number of participants. The last time, I was with them for almost six hours. At the end, my mind was blank, but was still getting orgasms. Husband said, only three of them kept all night repeating several times, incl. my regular bull. I was very satisfied. But I doubt I would do it again with more than 2-3 men.

Back