Gangbang Partners: How Many?

That pussy must have been sore all day!

View attachment 67995
I just love black men this dark - my black lover is ftom Ghana in West Africa. He’s very dark,and has a big beautiful bbc - he and I are just made for one another,and he really loves my smooth tight little pussy ! We have a lot of fun and enjoy one another’s company in and out of the bedroom. We show our affection for each other in public too. My hubby loves sharing me with my black lover,so all 3 of us are very happy with our bbc sex lifestyle ! xxx

The most for me has been 15 but that was several years ago. I'd do it again in a minute :)
I’m continually impressed by your love of bbc - you’re a woman I respect enormously,and I feel very close to you,as i’m also a devoted and dedicated QoS too. I’m just not as advanced or experienced as you,having only discovered bbc 5-6 yrs ago,but having a lovely black lover blessed with a beautiful 9” bbc,my tight little pussy is certainly getting a good working over. His stamina and copious amount of cum he has to give me is something to behold,but i’m enjoying the sex soo much,that I feel my body (and pussy) is just made for bbc sex,and i’m proud to be a QoS. I’ll be getting some QoS tattoos soon,which will soon make my bbc devotion evident to all. xxx

I just love black men this dark - my black lover is ftom Ghana in West Africa. He’s very dark,and has a big beautiful bbc - he and I are just made for one another,and he really loves my smooth tight little pussy ! We have a lot of fun and enjoy one another’s company in and out of the bedroom. We show our affection for each other in public too. My hubby loves sharing me with my black lover,so all 3 of us are very happy with our bbc sex lifestyle ! xxx
Very impressive and hot pic, hottie lady. hmmm

First it was one, then two. Having three made her very happy as she could offer each an opportunity. Skipped four and went to five: three holes, two hands. Found that a bit much, (not so much quantity but quality,) went back to three, and all is well.

Yep,this works for me too ! Having my black lover lick ‘n suck up ‘n down my pussy lips,around the opening to my pusdy,and around ‘n over my pulsating clit,while i’m Sucking on another bbc,and then when i’m all nice and moist,slide all of his throbbing 9” slowly up me as he fucks me to a euphoric orgasm. The 3 of us often chuckle whether my pussy or my mouth will be filled full of cum first !
It’s an exciting and fun game to play ! Lol xxx

Yep,this works for me too ! Having my black lover lick ‘n suck up ‘n down my pussy lips,around the opening to my pusdy,and around ‘n over my pulsating clit,while i’m Sucking on another bbc,and then when i’m all nice and moist,slide all of his throbbing 9” slowly up me as he fucks me to a euphoric orgasm. The 3 of us often chuckle whether my pussy or my mouth will be filled full of cum first !
It’s an exciting and fun game to play ! Lol xxx
ps I have to admit I prefer my black lover’s potent warm cock creme to fill my pussy,as he has a huge cum load,and I just love the feeling when he orgasms,pumping me full of all his spunk - my pussy simply craves his cock fucking me and cumming inside me !
My hubby doesn’t cum much at all,so he usually slides into my mouth and I suck him as I enjoy some bbc up my c*** ! When my black lover ejaculates his load and fills my pussy,my hubby takes his cock out of my mouth to allow my black lover to slide his 9” covered in the excess cum on his shaft,for me to lick and suck him dry and feel his throbbing bbc in my mouth !
He’s usually still got a fair amount of cum oozing out of his knob for me to enjoy ! I do prefer the taste of cum from my black lover,it just tastes nicer and I love the creamy texture of his warm cum on my tongue ! What do all you other women think ?
After I’ve sucked my black lover’s cock for a while, he’s usually got another cum load to offer me,he then goes back to my pussy to give me another load before we take a break ! He stays hard and throbbing throughout,and can easily provide me with 3-4 cum loads at any one time - he’s amazing !
My pussy usually takes 2 cum loads,my mouth 1, and then he finishes off our lovemaking session with a final load,cumming all over my breasts !
My hubby just looks in amazement and accepts the sexual prowess of my black lover with his powerful bbc is simply something wonderful with which he can’t compete,and do he sits back and enjoys the performance,as I enjoy the erotic hot pleasurable satisfying sex they only my black lover and his bbc can provide me !
Now you know why I became a devoted QoS a number of years ago,and why I have no intention of changing my sexual preference ! Every woman needs to experience a bbc just once,but I know when they do,that it won’t be the last time that they do ! I’m proof of that,I love it and wouldn’t have it any other way ! Lol xxx

Back