Gangbang Partners: How Many?

We're unsure exactly how many men joined in the largest gangbang we've had,it was at an interracial night at a swingers club,my husband tied me over a bench in the main playroom and blindfolded me then announced that I was available to anyone who wanted me.I was too busy to keep count of how many men joined in ha ha but my husband estimates that around 20 men took part :blackheart:

what club was this?

Once did 19 in a train on the desk in the office of a black bar. Also sucked off 1/2 dozen or so... and yes, I swallowed. Regret not taking any in my ass that night. Was sore the next morning but would do it again in a heart beat!!!:);):threesome::lips::qos:

WOW thats a great experience! thanks for sharing!

if there are more than 10 Iike to have a partner
i bet that's because you're thinking of making sure all the guys are serviced and satisfied. but you're beautiful enough that you could handle more than 10 guys all by yourself! ;)
what's the biggest gangbang you've had all by yourself?

i bet that's because you're thinking of making sure all the guys are serviced and satisfied. but you're beautiful enough that you could handle more than 10 guys all by yourself! ;)
what's the biggest gangbang you've had all by yourself?
There were 15 guys at one party - that was a long night, but emerged victorious - there were all spent and I finished with a double dong show!

Back