Gangbang Partners: How Many?

I always knew I should have moved to Orlando vs Jacksonville, If you are ever this way or have a party I love to travel. Actually I'm in Orlando on the 25/26 this month. I would love to buy you guys a ******* and get to know you no strings attached.

Several years ago my wife's regular bull arranged a birthday party for her with 30 men, one for each year. It was a surprise for her and lasted an entire weekend. She was exhausted and slept 10 hours when we got home. She's not sure if she would do it again but told me it was the next birthday present she ever got.

Several years ago my wife's regular bull arranged a birthday party for her with 30 men, one for each year. It was a surprise for her and lasted an entire weekend. She was exhausted and slept 10 hours when we got home. She's not sure if she would do it again but told me it was the next birthday present she ever got.
How many years in this lifestyle ? Interesting that she wasn't totally intimidated by so many black men.

How many years in this lifestyle ? Interesting that she wasn't totally intimidated by so many black men.
my wife has been black only for 4 years. She wasn't told ahead of time how many men would be there. But once she got started she didn't want to stop

my wife has been black only for 4 years. She wasn't told ahead of time how many men would be there. But once she got started she didn't want to stop
Ha. The old surprise gangbang trick. Still. All weekend and 30 guys is a lot for a woman who doesn't do gangbangs often. For some women , its a monthy ( or less ) event.

what was the best present she ever got?

Back