Gangbang or Train?

So, to be fair and all have a good oppinion... the group should remain the same... ahaha
Always loved these presentation photo... how many could they fit around a face??

View attachment 6298417
I would love my wife so much more if she were to get gangbanged over and over. I look at those BBC’s and I always get jealous because I believe I should have been born a woman. This is the very reason I started sharing my wife I’m a hundred percent gay I’d rather a bbc whenever and prefer my wife being handled by handsome BBC’s. I definitely lick the cum off and love being sissified

My fave is a gangbang but gotten be getting triple penetrated with a bunch of extra guys waiting their turn.
This way my holes are never empty for long.
Absolutely. Airtight with a cock in each hand keeping ready was the best.

Since COVID I've only dated, black or white, one on one with one exception.

I was passed around at a small party a recently divorced date set up. He had me meet his group of divorced men, unfortunately all white, out at dinner to get comfortable first.

I must say the attention, and later sex, really made me feel good. I miss the dating and house party social aspect of the Lifestyle. They were very appreciative and there is one I'm now dating ocassionaly.

Nobody on here talks about the house parties aspect on here. Maybe it was just a Miami or generational thing.

Last edited:
Back