Gangbang or Train?

GB - Train becomes a bit too personal
Why do you say that?
At least for me, there is an emotional connection that starts. Since it's just sex, this can get in the way further down the road.

This connection is one of the reasons I rarely take my blk men in missionary position. I like that for my husband as it allows me to reconnect with him if I'm feeling distant.

My favorite subjects. Have done both many times. Both are very good and exciting and both being great depends on the men involved. Some guys just cannot perform in front of others. Then that same guy turned into a stud in a one on one. Others get turned on by a audience especially a vocal one . I'd say if you want a good gang bang it's best done with guys who've done it before and are into it. If you want every guy there and they are not experienced pull a train. Preferably in a separate room where there often is a line out in a hall or other room but it's not intimidating to the guy pumping a load into you. That is also easier to control You got five guys on you and one gets rough or abusive others might join in. Not a good thing unless you're into being beaten or abused. I've had trains turn into gang bangs before the evening ended. Usually when guys have left and those remaining gradually join in. A great way to end a train as by then they are slow and gentle. Ending the party being penetrated by two or three and rubbed, kissed or sucked by others. I think trains were my favorite as every guy took part no one only watched too shy or afraid to do me watched. I can't say exactly why but i always felt different if some only watched, it was always a bigger thrill if everyone got involved.

My favorite subjects. Have done both many times. Both are very good and exciting and both being great depends on the men involved. Some guys just cannot perform in front of others. Then that same guy turned into a stud in a one on one. Others get turned on by a audience especially a vocal one . I'd say if you want a good gang bang it's best done with guys who've done it before and are into it. If you want every guy there and they are not experienced pull a train. Preferably in a separate room where there often is a line out in a hall or other room but it's not intimidating to the guy pumping a load into you. That is also easier to control You got five guys on you and one gets rough or abusive others might join in. Not a good thing unless you're into being beaten or abused. I've had trains turn into gang bangs before the evening ended. Usually when guys have left and those remaining gradually join in. A great way to end a train as by then they are slow and gentle. Ending the party being penetrated by two or three and rubbed, kissed or sucked by others. I think trains were my favorite as every guy took part no one only watched too shy or afraid to do me watched. I can't say exactly why but i always felt different if some only watched, it was always a bigger thrill if everyone got involved.
I really appreciate you taking the time to fully explain... your words have given me new ideas and understanding on a number of things, not the least of which is how to be a more in tune lover.... and also if I show up for a train, be sure to stay for the gangbang! 😂🤔😈🕺🏾

Back