Gangbang or Train?

Ladies, which do you like better? A gangbang where everyone is taking turns with all of your holes or pulling a train where you take care of one bull at a time?
I think they both appeal to my fantasies 😍😘 But I think a gangbang for me would be best. Something about being constantly kept busy, and used up maybe even being overwhelmed by black cock is thrilling 💦🤩 The idea of serving one cock just for another to pop up demanding attention and service it's so hot it makes my pussy gush in anticipation

Wife wants 6 BBC train each gets 3 or 4 minutes
In our experience, the guys who are willing to run a train or participate in a gangbang are experienced. They like to FUCK. Most guys involved in a train can last 15 to 30 minutes straight. In gangbangs they take breaks so it can last for 3 to 4 hours! That is a lot for my wife and why she likes trains. 1-2 hours of getting fucked is her sweet spot. Just our experience. Hope she gets to do it!

Train for me one at a time. I have a fanasty of being tied to a breeding bench and have a small group take turns with me. Im scared to try though i struggle to take a guy in certain positions since i gave birth. On all fours is one of the positions i struggle with so i dont think a breeding bench is a good option for me anymore

Depends . Both have their pleasures. Setting up is the most problem. Not easy to find people who show up. Need a regular group of couples and black men that play together and share.

A different point of view... I attended a gang-bang many, many years ago and did not like it. I enjoyed socializing before the action started, but once the fucking began, some of the men became unruly. I left. The best part of that gang-bang, was the pizza on the way home. I have had great fun at house parties with group sex. That went smoothly and was a great turn on for the men and women.

A mix of both but mainly train.
Train. All bbc can use the pussy and backdoor bare. Cleaning the penis after finishing inside. A cum dump with so many bbc as possible.
Maybe not like Lisa sparks 2004 world record with 919 guys in 12 hourd but....

So, to be fair and all have a good oppinion... the group should remain the same... ahaha
Always loved these presentation photo... how many could they fit around a face??

View attachment 6298417
Me and my wife want a gangbang scene so badly preferably with her pretending to be a high school student while I too want to experience mine as her gay boyfriend who gets taken advantage of in the boys locker room with BBC’s. I want us both leaking cum

Back