Gangbang or Train?

Ladies, which do you like better? A gangbang where everyone is taking turns with all of your holes or pulling a train where you take care of one bull at a time?
I think they both appeal to my fantasies 😍😘 But I think a gangbang for me would be best. Something about being constantly kept busy, and used up maybe even being overwhelmed by black cock is thrilling 💦🤩 The idea of serving one cock just for another to pop up demanding attention and service it's so hot it makes my pussy gush in anticipation

Wife wants 6 BBC train each gets 3 or 4 minutes
In our experience, the guys who are willing to run a train or participate in a gangbang are experienced. They like to FUCK. Most guys involved in a train can last 15 to 30 minutes straight. In gangbangs they take breaks so it can last for 3 to 4 hours! That is a lot for my wife and why she likes trains. 1-2 hours of getting fucked is her sweet spot. Just our experience. Hope she gets to do it!

Train for me one at a time. I have a fanasty of being tied to a breeding bench and have a small group take turns with me. Im scared to try though i struggle to take a guy in certain positions since i gave birth. On all fours is one of the positions i struggle with so i dont think a breeding bench is a good option for me anymore

A different point of view... I attended a gang-bang many, many years ago and did not like it. I enjoyed socializing before the action started, but once the fucking began, some of the men became unruly. I left. The best part of that gang-bang, was the pizza on the way home. I have had great fun at house parties with group sex. That went smoothly and was a great turn on for the men and women.

So, to be fair and all have a good oppinion... the group should remain the same... ahaha
Always loved these presentation photo... how many could they fit around a face??

View attachment 6298417
Me and my wife want a gangbang scene so badly preferably with her pretending to be a high school student while I too want to experience mine as her gay boyfriend who gets taken advantage of in the boys locker room with BBC’s. I want us both leaking cum

Train for me one at a time. I have a fanasty of being tied to a breeding bench and have a small group take turns with me. Im scared to try though i struggle to take a guy in certain positions since i gave birth. On all fours is one of the positions i struggle with so i dont think a breeding bench is a good option for me anymore
Yes to the breeding bench. Whenever I see a picture or video of a woman tied down with a bunch of black guys lined up to fuck her, I get very turned on.

Without hesitating the gangbang :devilish:, It is sometimes difficult to endure when they are numerous but there is no better than to feel used and abused by a group of blacks men in every direction :qos:, to feel invaded by several sex at the same time the sensation of being assaulted from everywhere and totally subjected to their desires :love: to its added the sensation of being increasingly soiled as I feel their sexes contract and spit their sperm that accumulates in me and on my skin :love::love:💦💦 hummm and the climax they give you whit no care or if you are ready for ans no stop when this happen leaving my close of trun crasy god how to refuse next to the train is nothing.

all gangbang ends in train, men start with fucking you together, and then they keep team tagging you, taking breaks and getting ready again while you just keep getting fucked without stopping
Thrue and close of the end the more exhausted look the best keep take you and any time i have get gangbanged i have finish with more sperm in my slit than anywhere else and genrealywhit a nice black baby in my womb soms time after hihi

Back