Gangbang or Train?

Both can be fun. In a train, lying there with my legs open, seeing the line of guys waiting to enjoy me, knowing some are getting back in line for a second helping, that’s hot. But only a gangbang (or at least a threesome) allows you to get DPed. I loved getting DPed.
Wow girl something tells me you've took a bbc train before. Would be so hot 4 or 5 black men lined up waiting for that sweet white pussy. I'm sure they wouldn't mind taking your asre while they wait since both those hole love big black cocks so much x

Both can be fun. In a train, lying there with my legs open, seeing the line of guys waiting to enjoy me, knowing some are getting back in line for a second helping, that’s hot. But only a gangbang (or at least a threesome) allows you to get DPed. I loved getting DPed.
Something hot when watching the line up and them waiting their turn watching

A train makes me feel more degraded as a true 1 at a time waste basket for any Bulls seed in my holes. A GB is more like group party, sharing n pleasure. But I always say thank you when their done. 1 at a time or GB. . CBed Waiting ******* 2.jpgANT GET ENOUGH SEED. .

Ladies, which do you like better? A gangbang where everyone is taking turns with all of your holes or pulling a train where you take care of one bull at a time?
Both have proven to be a good time for us. Whether it's one at a time or two or three at once, it's all good as long as everyone's respectful and contributing to vibe of the room.

Gangbangs are a lot of fun, but I have a tendency to favor the bigger/thicker cocks between my legs and make them stay inside me, then end up massive amounts of cum in my mouth and on my face, rather than my preference of in my pussy or ass

I prefer trains for sure. But won't turn down another opportunity for a gangbang if it arises down the road again

Attachments

• 20211021_175905.jpg
    20211021_175905.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 140
Back