Gangbang or Train?

done both and found that train entering from outside of room worked the best .. one after the other. otherwise too much attention at the same time to concentrate

I've never been part of a gang bang, but I was part of a train once. Loved that I could give my undivided attention to each guy. Had the time to savor each man's taste, admire each dick, and watch/listen to each man's orgasm. But... I would def do a gang bang if the opportunity was presented. Are you kidding? Def, for sure, bring it.

Last edited:
I'm good with either option. My preference is a small gangbang. I love having up to maybe 3 guys at the same time. When there are more than 4 it can get distracting. Then again the train thing can be fun. We were at Rooftop in Miami a few weeks ago. I had been flirting with two good looking black guys at the pool. I was sitting right next to one of the guys. A couple went to a small enclosed room next to the pool to play. He asked if I wanted to go with him to check it out. We were both naked of course. We stood there and watched for a few minutes. His hand was firmly planted on my bare ass. I suggested we go to our room where it was much more comfortable. He fucked me leaving my pussy full of cum! Then I asked my husband to go up to the pool and asked the other guy to fuck me. It really turned me on laying their naked waiting while my husband was brought back the next black cock for me to fuck. When they walked in I was waiting with my legs spread. After that my husband starting saying he was my pimp! I guess I should also tell you that now I had two loads in my pussy. After the second guy left my husband went down on my pussy. His face and mustache were covered in cum. Then he fucked my sopping wet pussy and gave me a third load. I would love to do that again!

I've never been part of a gang bang, but I was part of a train once. Loved the train in that I could give my undivided attention to each guy... and also give of myself totally in the moment. Had the time to savor each man's taste, admire each dick, and watch/listen to each man's orgasm. But... I would def do a gang bang if the opportunity was presented.
Never got off from head

Haven't been able to set either up for Mrs yet, hoping someday. I've been a guy in both trains and gang bangs. Personally, I like trains better, Gang bangs can get a bit much. Biggest group I've done was a gangbang, one girl, 8 guys she was an ******* and loved it, gang bangs are best when the girl is insatiable. Both trains were 4 guys. Have fun!

Yeah, the gangbangs can become a bit overwhelming for some of the ladies after the first 5 or 6 guys.
Very true Mac... I've only done one gangbang and it got very exhausting. There were 6 or 7 men... I lost count because some left and others showed up, some who left came back, etc. I done several encounters with two men at a time. Much more manageable... plus I love being DPed with both bottom holes being filled. Never have tried a train.... I suppose I should before I get too old.

Back