Gangbang or Train?

I have experienced both. I pulled a train at a nude sauna.....it was kinda by accident. It works in a more public place cause the dude cums and goes. Pun intended. Its about them getting off and moving on. I have had 3 gangbangs and they were more relaxed and more about my pleasure. In private I prefer a GB in public, run a train on me.

Gangbang if the guys can work together, I can manage to suck while getting fucked but if everyone is out of sync then it kinda kills it. I’m down to get used like a fuck doll but if it’s just being poked and knocked around it’s not all that fun.
Being used one after another can be great cause you can focus it all on one person and most of us ladies can get off several times because of multiple guys, where as most guys in reality are a one and done.
Either way bring lube

Gangbang if the guys can work together, I can manage to suck while getting fucked but if everyone is out of sync then it kinda kills it. I’m down to get used like a fuck doll but if it’s just being poked and knocked around it’s not all that fun.
Being used one after another can be great cause you can focus it all on one person and most of us ladies can get off several times because of multiple guys, where as most guys in reality are a one and done.
Either way bring lube
Completely agree - depends on the guys involved

Either way bring lube
You sound like you are a fun woman. Have you done both?

Back