Game of Thrones thread *spoilers alert if your new to the show*

john7

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
FL, US
Probably the most popular and most watched show since breaking bad, it's like you can start and have whole conversation about it lol.

I'll let the first person to comment carry on this thread but, who watches it? Whose your favorite character? Whose your least? Do you follow the books?

I'll start off by saying my favorite is Tywin Lannister

Hi, my two favorite character from Game of Thrones: Tyrion Lannister and Jon Snow

I am sincerely glad that he's alive ;)

I read books, and I find the tv serial quite well.

Yes, I also ordered a plastic card with the emblem of direwolf ;) I found it quite stylish.

51VZ2qQvbgL._SX300_.jpg

I see youre a fan of the heroes. I too like snow too, but I just love well put, cunning, sharp, well articulated characters. Such the hired merc that accompanies Tyrion mid season, The hound, the viper.

Haven't read the books. I do enjoy reading but those books a ridiculous long, might give them a read some day.

Looking forward to tonight's episode

Last edited:
lol - good thread starter and an amazing show. Everyone i know who watches it is addicted to it like Crack. I'm not interested in the books (got too much other ******* to read) but the show is amazing and ranks up there on my top TV series only behind the 'WIRE' - another HBO series.

GQ magazine once wrote, if the Doctors ever diagnosed you with a life terminating illness and you had only 5 months to live, the one thing you should do immediately before dying is watch the WIRE and I agree. Its real-life, not fantasy and explains alot about why our society is so fucked up.

Anyway, after that pitch for my favorite show, back to my 2nd favorite here. My favorite characters in this order

Fucking Khalesi - so hot and so fuckable. Anybody see how amazing she was in this Audition video:

This is the type of audition I would love with her though:
Even-Queens-Get-Fucked-Hard.gif

A tie for 2nd:
Tyrion - for his cunning mind and lust for sluts (I can relate)
Screen Shot 2016-06-03 at 12.12.38 AM.png

My man Jon Snow - I would exactly be like him had I lived in Westeros, wearing all black, running with my dogs (direwolves) leading men in a fight for their lives and fucking hot wild white chics...:blackgrimace:

This Scene was one of the Craziest things I ever saw on TV and puts Walking Dead to shame (For those who never saw the Show -watch this):

A bit of a tie for 3rd, and 4th are

Little Finger -again for cunning mind and master of sluts and power-broker (I can relate)
Screen Shot 2016-06-03 at 12.17.58 AM.png
and Varys for his cunning mind, master of whispers getting all the Info on people and always being in the circle of power/power-broker (I can relate).

Last edited:
Funny video I came across recently with Jon Snow singing - 'Wildling' to his wilding red-head girl. Oh and check the other cast-members cameo's in the video. Enjoy!

Here is the full video with Ramsey Bolton - that dude look crazy in real life too, and Khalesi doing some reggae- ******* is hilarious:

RESURRECTING THE THREAD - CAUSE WE NEEDED TO.

Screen Shot 2017-08-03 at 4.30.26 AM.png
FUCKING GoT - Still the 2nd best show ever created - right behind HBO's other amazing and landmark series the 'Wire'. Nothing beats the 'Wire' but GoT sure comes close.

@FunnyBunny I've loved every EP of Season 7 so far and if they feature a battle every EP it just may tie it at #1 in my heart with the 'Wire'. (Go watch the Wire already if you haven't done it yet).

Here is everything about the Night King we know so far

Screen Shot 2017-08-03 at 4.29.18 AM.png

Notice the posters, left side of face for the Night-King and Right Side for the living (interesting - and what do you suppose that means?)

Screen Shot 2017-08-03 at 4.35.33 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-08-03 at 4.35.42 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-08-03 at 4.35.55 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-08-03 at 4.36.10 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-08-03 at 4.36.58 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-08-03 at 4.37.24 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-08-03 at 4.36.27 AM.png

Last edited:
*MAJOR SPOILER ALERT (CLOSE THIS IMMEDIATELY IF YOUR JUST STARTING TO WATCH THE SHOW)*

Game of Thrones:' Who is alive (and dead) in all the major houses

• Jul. 25, 2017, 8:44 AM
While watching "Game of Thrones," do you ever catch yourself wondering, "Wait, is that person dead or alive?"

There's so much death, and so many characters, that it's certainly a possibility — even for someone who has been paying close attention.

It can also get hard to keep track of who's related to whom, so it also helps to keep track of where loyalties lie.

To help you with both of these problems, here's a handy guide to the life status of every member of the major noble houses in Westeros.

House Stark
Ned Stark — dead

ned-stark--dead.jpg

HBO
Catelyn Stark — dead
catelyn-stark--dead.jpg

HBO
Robb Stark — dead
robb-stark--dead.jpg

HBO
Jon Snow — dead, then alive
jon-snow--dead-then-alive.jpg

HBO
Sansa Stark — alive
sansa-stark--alive.jpg

HBO
Arya Stark — alive
arya-stark--alive.jpg

HBO
Brandon Stark — alive
brandon-stark--alive.jpg

HBO
Rickon Stark — dead
rickon-stark--dead.jpg

Helen Sloan/HBO

House Lannister
Tywin Lannister — dead

tywin-lannister--dead.jpg

Macall B. Polay/courtesy of HBO
Kevan Lannister — dead
kevan-lannister--dead.jpg

HBO
Cersei Lannister — alive
cersei-lannister--alive.jpg

Helen Sloan/HBO
Jaime Lannister — alive
jaime-lannister--alive.jpg

HBO
Tyrion Lannister — alive
tyrion-lannister--alive.jpg

Game of Thrones Best Scenes/Youtube
Lancel Lannister — dead
lancel-lannister--dead.jpg

Helen Sloan/HBO

House Baratheon
Robert Baratheon — dead

robert-baratheon--dead.jpg

HBO
Joffrey Baratheon — dead
joffrey-baratheon--dead.jpg

HBO
Myrcella Baratheon — dead
myrcella-baratheon--dead.jpg

HBO
Tommen Baratheon — dead
tommen-baratheon--dead.jpg

HBO
Renly Baratheon — dead
renly-baratheon--dead.jpg

HBO
Stannis Baratheon — dead
stannis-baratheon--dead.jpg

HBO
Selyse Baratheon — dead
selyse-baratheon--dead.jpg

HBO
Shireen Baratheon — dead
shireen-baratheon--dead.jpg

hbo.com
Gendry — alive
gendry--alive.jpg

HBO

House Greyjoy
Balon Greyjoy — dead

balon-greyjoy--dead.jpg

HBO
Euron Greyjoy — alive
euron-greyjoy--alive.jpg

HBO
Yara Greyjoy — presumed alive
yara-greyjoy--presumed-alive.jpg

Helen Sloan/HBO
Theon Greyjoy — alive
theon-greyjoy--alive.jpg

HBO

House Targaryen
Daenerys Targaryen — alive

daenerys-targaryen--alive.jpg

HBO
Viserys Targaryen — dead
viserys-targaryen--dead.jpg

HBO
Maester Aemon — dead
maester-aemon--dead.jpg

HBO/Game of Thrones
Aerys "The Mad King" Targaryen — dead
aerys-the-mad-king-targaryen--dead.jpg

HBO

Last edited:
Part 2

House Tyrell

Mace Tyrell — dead
mace-tyrell--dead.jpg

dragonmcmx/Youtube

Loras Tyrell — dead
loras-tyrell--dead.jpg

Getty Images

Margaery Tyrell — dead
margaery-tyrell--dead.jpg

HBO

Olenna Tyrell — dead
olenna-tyrell--alive.jpg

HBO

House Martell

Oberyn Martell — dead
oberyn-martell--dead.jpg

HBO

Doran Martell — dead
doran-martell--dead.jpg

HBO

Trystane Martell — dead
trystane-martell--dead.jpg

HBO

Nymeria Sand — dead
nymeria-sand--dead.jpg

HBO

Obara Sand — dead
obara-sand--dead.jpg

hbo.com

Ellaria Sand — presumed alive
ellaria-sand--presumed-alive.jpg

HBO

Tyene Sand — poisoned and dying
tyene-sand--presumed-alive.jpg

HBO

House Arryn

Jon Arryn — dead
jon-arryn--dead.jpg

HBO

Lysa Arryn — dead
lysa-arryn--dead.jpg

HBO

Robin Arryn — alive
robin-arryn--alive.jpg

Daryl Dixon / Youtube

Littlefinger* — alive
littlefinger--alive.jpg

Helen Sloan/HBO
He's sort of an (dis)honorary Arryn, since he was briefly married to Lysa before he pushed her through the moon door, plus he's Lord Paramount of the Vale.

House Tully

Hoster Tully — dead
hoster-tully--dead.jpg

HBO

Brynden "The Blackfish" Tully — dead
brynden-the-blackfish-tully--dead.jpg

Helen Sloan/HBO

Edmure Tully — alive
edmure-tully--alive.jpg

HBO

House Frey

Walder Frey — dead
walder-frey--dead.jpg

HBO

Lothar Frey — dead
lothar-frey--dead.jpg

HBO

Walder Rivers ("Black Walder") — dead
walder-rivers-black-walder--dead.jpg

HBO

Walda Frey — dead
walda-frey--dead.jpg

HBO

All male Freys — dead
all-male-freys--dead.jpg

HBO

House Bolton

Roose Bolton — dead
roose-bolton--dead.jpg

HBO
Ramsay Bolton — dead
ramsay-bolton--dead.jpg

ref: http://www.businessinsider.com/game...he-major-houses-2017-7/#ramsay-bolton-dead-67

*SPOILERS*

SUN NIGHT EP OF GoT - HOLY FUCKING ******* RIGHT!!!

This was the first time in a very long time I was actually on the edge of my seat screaming at the T.V. for some action to happen - that was quite a fun battle.

Check out the behind the scenes:

Does anyone else believe the R + L = J theory?

: )

@DarkFantasies - well I had to google what that theory was but I have also read-ahead on the plot leaks for season 7 and all I can say is that there is an Episode where Bran is piecing together Jon's heritage which was already briefly captured from his previous 3 eye raven vision sequences when he called his ******* Ned back into the Castle to save Jon as a baby.

Do you/have you read the books? Good stuff there.

Cheers.

Hiya

@DarkFantasies - well I had to google what that theory was but I have also read-ahead on the plot leaks for season 7 and all I can say is that there is an Episode where Bran is piecing together Jon's heritage which was already briefly captured from his previous 3 eye raven vision sequences when he called his ******* Ned back into the Castle to save Jon as a baby.

Do you/have you read the books? Good stuff there.

Cheers.

Hiya,

Oh yes, I remember that episode, I have not read up the plot leaks though, I also have not read the books either, my friend has and she says that I really must do even after GOT has finished.

And I know that I really should do too

Hiya

Hiya,

Oh yes, I remember that episode, I have not read up the plot leaks though, I also have not read the books either, my friend has and she says that I really must do even after GOT has finished.

And I know that I really should do too

@DarkFantasies - Your Theory almost got empirical evidence supporting it revealed last EP.

5 most talked-about moments from this week's 'Game of Thrones'

4. Viewers cheered the first meeting between Jon and a dragon. Drogon looked fierce at first, but seemed to sense that Jon is really a Targaryen.
4-viewers-cheered-the-first-meeting-between-jon-and-a-dragon-drogon-looked-fierce-at-first-but-seemed-to-sense-that-jon-is-really-a-targaryen.jpg

Jon comes face-to-face with Drogon."Game of Thrones"/HBO
9:16 p.m. ET – Around 690 mentions

Fans have been anticipating Jon Snow's first meeting with a dragon since last week's preview, and perhaps the entire run of the series. This is especially poignant now that the show has become very transparent about Jon's Targaryen bloodline.

1. Sam, listen to Gilly! People can't stop talking about how the biggest moment in "Game of Thrones" history was ruined by mansplaining.
1-sam-listen-to-gilly-people-cant-stop-talking-about-how-the-biggest-moment-in-game-of-thrones-history-was-ruined-by-mansplaining.jpg

Major news about Jon Snow, but Sam was too busy mansplaining to hear it.HBO
9:50 p.m. ET – Around 780 mentions

So much big news about Jon Snow's parents was spilled on Sunday's episode, but Sam Tarly didn't seem to catch it!

Gilly was reading some facts aloud to Sam from the diary of one High Septon Maynard. And as Sam becomes visibly annoyed with her, she also revealed a huge historical secret. Turns out that Rhaegar Targaryen — Jon's ******* — had his marriage to Elia Martell annulled and simultaneously married a new woman who fans believe to be Lyanna Stark.

That not only throws the whole bastard ******* title out of the window, but also makes Jon the next in line to the Iron Throne.

But it may take Sam a while to piece that together now. Ugh.

Screen Shot 2017-08-16 at 8.54.46 PM.png

See the rest here:
http://www.businessinsider.com/game...-thrones-history-was-ruined-by-mansplaining-5

Vote for your favorite GoT Chick in ranking order on the thread here below:

https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...rones-edition-xxx-videos.102371/#post-1501998

But the top 5 in the running are:

Rank your list based on the number for the character/actress below. I ran out of space to post extra pics at the end so if you got any hotter pics of the GoT Chics post those too (I Know my UK People 'GoT' THEM nudes - See what I did there)!

1. Emily Clarke

Birthplace: London, United Kingdom
Nationality: British
Characters: Khalessi - Daenerys Targaryen

got-chic-3-jpg.1360586

screen-shot-2017-07-15-at-12-45-39-pm-png.1360708

even-queens-get-fucked-hard-gif.1360590

screen-shot-2017-07-15-at-11-37-29-am-png.1360630
screen-shot-2017-07-15-at-11-37-38-am-png.1360631

2. Natalie Dormer

Birthplace: Reading, England
Characters: Margaery Tyrell

got-chic-4-jpg.1360599

screen-shot-2017-07-15-at-11-49-02-am-png.1360650

got-chic-5-jpg.1360637
screen-shot-2017-07-15-at-11-49-30-am-png.1360651

got-chic-7-jpg.1360678

3. Lena Heady

Birthplace: Hamilton, Bermuda
Characters: Cersei Baratheon

screen-shot-2017-07-15-at-12-01-08-pm-png.1360660

screen-shot-2017-07-15-at-12-18-30-pm-png.1360676

*Disclaimer: They say a body double was used - but dam that body double got some double-Ds on that hot replacement body.

4. Sophie Turner

Birthplace: Northampton, United Kingdom
Characters: Sansa Stark

screen-shot-2017-07-15-at-12-25-47-pm-png.1360682
screen-shot-2017-07-15-at-12-29-46-pm-png.1360684
screen-shot-2017-07-15-at-12-29-55-pm-png.1360685
screen-shot-2017-07-15-at-12-30-25-pm-png.1360688
screen-shot-2017-07-15-at-12-33-29-pm-png.1360690
screen-shot-2017-07-15-at-12-34-11-pm-png.1360691

5. Rose Leslie

Birthplace: Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Nationality: Scotland *Explains the Red-Hair?
Characters: Ygritte,

screen-shot-2017-07-15-at-12-39-02-pm-png.1360705
screen-shot-2017-07-15-at-12-44-24-pm-png.1360707

got-strip-gif.1360639

Back