Full expenses paid 7day vaction for the best Shaven dark rippeD 2BBC s in Kenya or Jamaica.

Wifesa69

Couple
We are looking for the best mature BBC 's that can join us on a full expense luxury vacation7days I. Either Kenya, Jamaica , or Zanzibar . We will fly the best 2BBC TO OUR DESINATION. (Email removed) 20 March 2018.
Date 30 March 2018 planned vacation.

Awaiting body and cock CVs

Last edited by a moderator:
We are looking for the best mature BBC 's that can join us on a full expense luxury vacation7days I. Either Kenya, Jamaica , or Zanzibar . We will fly the best 2BBC TO OUR DESINATION. (Email removed) 20 March 2018.

Do not post email. Thank you

Sounds like u all are planning well hell of a fun time

Your big rippled hung dom black bull is right here. very keen to know more and also to see some pics of you too. Experienced with cuckolding and training. Check my profile and pics and get in touch...

Hmmmm, I would love to get up from my sitting position and smell the brightly colored roses you have over there. But I seem to notice, all that glimmers isn't gold. Curious couple if what you search is true and not some unverified sweatshop worker sitting in a cornfield somewhere in Kenya collecting random dicks of men. Please send us a bigger bone.Voucher, flyer, location, boat, hell PM me something and I will vouch to the world for you. The wording are well placed and later i would hate to find myself or others. You are the guest of honor in the middle of a Winnie Roast. Good luck in your search. #lasttwoballsstanding

Back