Where in the End Are We-by PV Houten

This has not been "corrected"? I believe it is legible-either way-I retrieved it miraculously from "Cyber Space"-and was grateful. I hope you enjoy. Don't freak ok? Put your hand in the hand ...And enjoy the story

Where in the End Are We?

The perplexities of the galaxies has summoned into my belief system that there are not just no two alike; but they can be as vastly different as the flesh is to the bone. In size, types of gases made as well as what surrounds them-coordinates- are there an over abundancy of quazars-black holes. How cold how hot-and of course is there presence of oxygen, water, Nitrogen ,how much Carbon Dioxide, was it inhabited by life forms of any kind in the present or past ..etc..Yet they affect each other in innumerable ways that boggles the mind.
I know-what I witnessed and what I saw-as well as lost-deferred me a rightful judgement as I ever was sure of one: When you lose your beginning, it's alright-as long as you have a future to come back to.
My name is Sunny-First Leuitenent Sunny Sellini. I come from Star Systems AFT-5777. I grew up here, as my parents before me and theirs before them-continuing back for seven generations now. We are a delegation who looks after the welfare of our interglactic as well as intragalactic activites in the Reproductive Redemption Program or RRP.Each Star System is trained for a particular task in the universe-traveling hundreds of thousands of parsecs ( a parsec is 3.26 light years) to inquire and respond to threatening levels regarding particular Star System or planets' survival. We-on AFT-5777(the AFT stands for "Ambassadors For Truth") look after the S.D.D.(Not STD-some mistake it for) of our interplanetary as well as ultraplanetary regions. The Sexual Drives and Desires-of those planets. In the RRP we gather information on their sexual appetites as well as habits-how many are straight,gay,etc., and what they are doing in keeping sexual as well as sensual desires up to par substantial and habitual for the particular planet and/or replenishment and survival.
It is of the utmost importance. We are the the only AFT StarBase who tops the “ Top and Most Critical Importance” list.No babies-no future.-no people-no future. Especially because we watch over one galaxy mostly-the Milky Way. All of our heritages started there. My ancestry is Sicillian. I have only travelled there 14 times in my nineteen years. Considering it takes six months to get there that’s not bad.From our galaxy of Tyre-passing through Sidon-through the Gyra-sea Worm hole-then on through Fifty more galaxies. Some bigger in mass of course than others-then two more worm holes-smaller than Gyra’s-Abbot 1 and Costello 2. Our ship is called the Guinevere- built by the Quantification Cyber Liquid Matter Number Series 731137. Scientists were able to combine liquified dark matter , with measured amounts of liquified matter and careful and I mean very careful-tiniest amounts known to man –added antimatter that makes up –well everything you see and don’t see-and putting in a quintillian amount of numeric equations till they were able to put together mostly by mathematic numerical equations ships that go through worm holes and though they can travel into a black hole and yes I am sure survive-but nobody has ever returned to say. If a planet starts decreasing in population-the Senate of every delegation throughout the galaxies releases immediately Red Alerts throughout the galaxies. They postpone all activities until a concensus is taken and morality input arrive inside the portals of each Senate-describing in fervent detail from the planetary systems Alerts to its present standing-and why. Then they quickly set up in order the Star Systems that combine their knowledge and endless resources to bring the planet men and women with a strong ******* line and endless conception abilities. So the planet is richly endowed with families-children-and a future not at stake. Back to its" frivolity" and richness. They act quickly. If they lack in sexual soundness and peace-the planets seem to increase in hostility and division increases.Total annihilation is the inevitable result.
The problem, by the time it is all said and done, usually starts as an important truth- forgotten. A lesson learned-but forgotten. I know. I forgot. Never again.
End of story…. I may have the beauty of one thousand virgins. May be able to map out galaxies like people map out restaurants. Can readily input and process 10,000 pieces of information a second. Can make love like Venus Demillo. Yet without Love-what good is it?What truly good-am I? What good is anything if people cannot express that love?Making love is the quintessential fabric which honestly knits the fabric for our men from the boys and the true women amongst the females. To ignore it or let it die-will be the real death of that person.And that planet.
Basically, we help govern diplomacy in the Galaxies. Our Mission at the AFT-5-777 is to help educate, inform and basically to live lives full of sexual freedom-where you give more than you receive –and leave that other person more than they began with-even for just a little while. I am really fortunate to be able to be kind of a “S.L.U.T.” for our military-and we do call ourselves sluts- a slut is a woman who walks in first 1.Strength. Than 2.Love. Than 3. Understanding. Then finally-one I found you can’t have the others without; 4.Truth.
So still in fun yet in most respect-if a woman has these traits-she is a “slut” above the rest;)

Most importantly, when sexual prowess starts waining at an early age, so does baby bearing. So it is as important we say to keep a balance in ones’ own life. Yet we all know to double up on the vegetables and fruit..Right? The fruit when plump and ripe is ready for picking-yet one must know when one is peaking. It all gets very interesting from that moment on. As a young woman growing up on a Star System, you come far removed from your roots. You are colonized to learn and to invest all experiences into one purpose-the survival of our species. Many learn to adapt-some live where there are more calcium deposits-so they grow interesting skeletons. Some where there is an overflow of elastin in their skin-lack of ground substance in their fascia-so their skin grows differently then ours. They adapt to the Solar flares-the artificial oxygen pumped cities-our bon-de-bon-world of futuristic travels and Star systems of wonders. But it does become a bit bleak and robotic,almost numbing sometimes. I know if I didn’t have sex I personally would have evolved into some biodegradable protoplasmic hybrid bitch who eats bags of cheese popcorn and watches soaps in 37 thousand alien dialects.
Our DNA changed upon the planet and races were dwindling. The white race became full of Super Bugs and abundance amounts of insect carrying bacteria that almost repeated the Red Death or Black plague of Europe in the 14th Century-wiping out over 200 million and more throughout Eurasia and Europe. Egypt is now nothing more than the desert it was on its way in becoming it seemed. Still-one-of many -many-many many-civilizations-vanishing like everything in the past suddenly leaped into overdrive for destruction. I enjoyed Egypt actually-I found the Valley of the Kings and Queens phenomenal and intriguing.Gone are the Pyramids of Cairo. No more smoking pot on top of those crumbling Abu Sinbel Temples, or running nude along their Hurghada Beaches. No more Iron Lady of Paris. And what was so weird-I remember when the Twin Towers in New York came down-and it was so damn surreal I thought it was a movie. 8:00 on a Wednesday morning-and who can forget those haunting sounds of the dead Firefighters as their emergency alarms started going off One. Two. Three. Then there were hundreds of them. But no firefighters. Yes. You may say my job is all fuck and fire-but more heartache than any amount of love making could take away. At least not in the foreseable future. Viruses of all sorts appeared throughouts the inlands-anti-biotics and shots became completely obsolete and we had to transport most off of the planet and into various Care4 Worlds-which became housing for the dead. The planet has 400 million left-mostly Asian, Indian, and Somalians. Africa is now called the Republic of Somalia.It was a dynamic takeover-few fought against them. Nobody does now. They are the leaders of the Free World. They settle Trade and Barter-importation and exportation taxes are by their standards. They ended up bringing stability to an unsteady planet-and that set the United Ambassador Trade into a calypso of fire and brimstone rebuttles with the United Nations completely closing down. No more Geneva conventions. The planet has been in a sad state-ever since WWIII. The doomsday clock struck midnight-and we just about kissed our precious planet goodbye for good. Egypt We were on course and travelling at light speed-warped speed through the holes. I was sitting going through my endless notes when I felt a warm hand reach down and ever so gently squeeze my double C left breast. Then gently as if it were a BMW smoothly and methodically gripping the curvaceous roads outside Cape Canaveral where we lived for a small time before permanent departure, his hand roamed over to the right breast-then a warm body caressed over my right shoulder as a pair of smooth lips found suck-and I gripped the head of a young private-and meandered him down between my legs as he rammed his face full boar into my pussy-ripping my hose into halves than fourths ravenously sucking and licking me into four orgasms as I moaned and giggled a silly high note as he made his way back up my torso until his lips caressed the nape of my neck-then my lips-than my tits-rolling and bouncing them as his fingers made their way deeeeeeep into my pussy chamber-followed by an 11 inch cock careening up my pussy extending outside my lower left belly button sending me into a swirling wet orgasmic fountain of youth.
Later about the thirteenth hour-seven young cadets, dicks throbbing, mouths watering, greeted me outside my quarters beckoning me to an orgy if I would so kindly remove my robe, I did, revealing my 21 year old curves. I look a lot like a young Maria Osmond-for comparison fare-and I have a voice almost identical to Arianna Grande.
At 36CC-23-36-and long dark hair down just above my round-heart shaped ass. To say the least-I love driving boys so wild for me they can’t resist-so I simply do if they can’t satisfy we don’t even begin. I usually sort out the good pussy eaters from the large cock babes- The prickly teasers with short little peepees-are eaters if they are worth tipping the corner of my panties for. My Dark masters of cock persuasion melt me into a forest of sweet surrender. I am their captive however hard or tough-they own me when we explore each other’s most intimate primal instincts.Their people are forever the strongest among all that passed through the Earth. They are our destiny. I love to get rough and almost wrestle, I like them making me put my hands out and tying my wild ass up-then driving me crazy with their tongues and a feather all over delicately teasing my erogenous zones into their Rod for Genus zones. They can make a girl madder just awaiting the tickling slap across my ass and a hand on my throat. Yes Daddy-make me your Fuck Captive. So in they came-seven of the most gorgeous black and Cappochino-my favorite blends.All from Jamaica. I slipped off my robe and no further did the belt hit the floor than they all rushed at me-throwing me to the floor-lips and tongues all over my asshole and cuntlips-profuse lickers like children inhaling candy bars and enormous amounts of fruit-lustful smells filled the air as our pheramones went from low dose into overfucking drive-as fingers fucked my pussy hole by the threes,fours,fives, than a gorgeous young 10 inch cock slithered ever so ferociously stretching my skin into pink linen-forging new paths in its wake-thrusting back and fourth as I was their whore-and my body was divided for their consumption. Cock after cock filled my sluts mouth as I gorged-faster in my ass-slapping me fucking me into oblivion. More in my cunt as three four try to fuck the same holes-only made it to two in each. ‘We fuck yo Mudda to bitch” They’d say in sexy yet provacative tones.My nipples sucked as their cocks came between my tits to be fucked.Then I felt the urge as it came catastrophically upward and I screamed as orgasmic waves of heat and moisture erupted from the depths of my womb splashing into the faces of my eaters-plummeting upon their tongues as they hurried for the last drop and my young lover sighs as he withdraws shaking his finger at me as if to say “save us for later”. Then a young Lietenant hovers over me holding his cock erect proud of it’s thick pulsating 11 inches and he says”Mama I am going to fuck yu stupid beech into next fucking week!!” And with that and in between the cleanups and titty fucking he makes a downward dive into my wet dripping overflowing pussy after a handsome dark Englishman plunges in to my tits sucking my nipples ******* red.I was now in complete slutty hysteria.He fucked me so hard I thought he bust my pussy down to my asshole which he couldn’t wait to adjust his cock and drive it into my anal cavity as I howled while the dark English man took my pussy and they teeter tottered my holes until they ruptured into spasms of cum filled creams and tasty saliva dripping tongues..All I know is I had to make them go to bed after three hours of fucking sucking tits and ass filled faces. I came 22 times and slept like the sleepy slut I am-cum filled and dangerous. These young lads came after the tragedy.The Inquisition hurried and took tribes and clans of every land and transported them off and out of danger to begin a long progeny elsewhere.Those left to begin again.. It will take several hundred years to restore the planet to its greatness-they said. Now it is mostly a vast wilderness-like it had been set back several thousand years. We were all so devastated-I am surprised we soared out of our deepest despair yet-but we did. The depth of the human spirit is immeasurable, Deeper than any ocean-stronger than any destruction-it comes up and out of any hell it’s put in-without a scent- even a wisp of smoke-and bursts through any impossible situation with grace and style-being tried as through fire-stronger than before.The strong inconquerable-human spirit. Of all the cultures that were born and bred on planet Earth-the African People surmounted unattainable odds. Being slaves for the entire world and left out of decent civilization amongst many of them-kept as third world survivors being uprooted and subplanted over and over and over-though the strongest of all tried to be kept as the weekest-my people (I am one-third Nigerian from my Mamas side-Papa being 100 percent Sicillian-very proud of both) ended up being the race of the world-in fact they came to be our elders-our wise men-our doctors-scientists-lawyers-on all the various Star Systems. Though the slavery days have vanished and racism is not even fathomed, it was a price-this planet truly could not afford to pay. As if a great judgement call came from beyond against all the powers that were and revenge.Leaving no option or time for mercy. Too late. And very very great.
On to thinking or trying to think on more pleasant thoughts-or nothing at all.Looking out of my window beholding many a spectre of light shimmering and shining all around as a cascade of glistening meteorites explode as if in jubilation. Made my mind wonder back to a beautiful day. The first time I have been with a boy. I was 19. He appeared in front of the door of my apartment as I lay there stunned at the true beauty that before i had beheld but oh sorely missed.
His name was Darien. I have never seen a more handsome boy that literally made me moist just looking into his eyes . His eyes!!!.

Shaking me quickly out of my nasty day dreaming was an array of fieiry rocks flying in chaos all over the sky-all-heading right toward us. A meteor shower.
“HOW IN HELL WAS THIS SUPPOSED To HAPPEN. THEY HAVE INSTRUMENTS THAT CAN DETECT REVOLUTIONS IN THE DARK MATTER. ALL ANTI MATTER AND MATTER MOVING THROU THE SKY IONS AHEAD. HOW THE FUCK COULD THIS HAVE HAPPENED?
Our meeting was to take place in Zanzibar, Archipelago off the East coast of Africa surrounded by the captivating Indian Ocean. it has been a while yet when one can go back to our original mom Planet-travel where you will-there ‘s no place like Earth not in a million star galaxies where you find the beauty anywhere-than that of our own mom Earth. if there is a creator-he liked this planet for a special reason-for a special purpose. And we almost destroyed it. Hate destroyed her far before the Great war-the war to end all wars.
It made me cry so deeply inside. We were to stay at
The main island of Unguja-in the Sultan’s Palace.
Dante-my second in command to me-was from Nungwi, a northern village. He was my truest confidante-and honestly we were looking forward to this visit of all-for it was this meeting place where Dante and I were to be married.
As soon as we came through this very spontaneous storm.
“Why aren’t the shells in place?” the shells were 18 feet of solid titanium alloy-blended with digital heat sensors and memory wires where anything as small as a groin hair could be detected.
They “shut em down” creating a cushion between us and the rocks coming in as fast as light-some as lightening.
“Hear we can take Gamma A Gyro’s out redirecting our path where we should come right behind this ******* of a bitch!” Prepare to hold tight People! This is going to be one hell of a ride!” Screamed the captain then taking us upon an array of dodges and drops we were able to avoid the “Hell Storm” by taking GammaA.
With every body still stunned and perplexed as to how that came upon us so suddenly and how-
We were afterwards and after checking the ships diagnostics able to proceed with caution and care.
I continued studying over and over the facts-of my so very missed and absolutely dynamic planet-hoping to restore it to it’s greatness knowing as of the latest reading was now able to accomodate more life now that it’s soils are gaining minerals thanking the stars themselves that were beginning to regenerate like nerves in the PNS., and the oxygen levels and carbondioxide levels returned to normal. Though mountains could not come up in a day-they surely have many lifetimes now.
Hmm-32 degrees for summer-placing the cold coordinates four times a day into the computer.We just repeated the facts after our 100th reading considering the last wormhole made reading them an impossibility to see-once we come out we should be right dead center according to our coordinates in the milky way arriving around three in the afternoon ,friday January 11th 2118-three days from now.
We all were excited and yet troubled at heart-all at the same time.
40 degrees in Winter…..
18 degrees at the south pole….
76 degrees Winter-SP(Southpole.) Our poles getting colder. As is the world around it.
No other planet has the seasons-nor the day and night. Nor the oceans that beckon from the Moon’s erection
Nor the sun that burns bright.
Oh there are Red dwarf stars that make the sun look like pluto
yet if it were off less than a foot in either direction-
the Earth would freeze or burn up. Every perplexed star down to every minute detail-have been perfectly mathematically placed in such a way-everything gets along in the universe from one to another-and they coexist.
Why can’t we?
After the next 24 hours I had to stay up after already being up 18 and the fuck fest which left me craving for more.
Enters my man Dante.He entered my cubicle on the seventh what we call “oasis” meandering around the kitchen and weight lift room. After I had rested knowing we would be where the five rivers of Eden were located and were walking distances from our meet-
Awaiting to seal the day of our Union and make love where eden supposedly had been-as Mrs. Dante Sealnblume.
He had a deep dark chest chisled as if out of black onyx-powerful loins and a most handsome face. He spoke in 22 international dialects and 200 alone apart in the Africaans..
He never makes a noise. A skill he had adopted from his tribe in order to come upon their enemies without them knowing. It worked very very well Or a fiance for that matter. Scared me to death. He proceeded to finger me under the desks making me already biting my pencil in half.
His full body standing 6’4 was already sucking my tits and finger fucking my pussy till I watered everything from the plants to my coffee to almost my papers to see If I hadn’t removed them quickly my last four hours would have been spent using up another four hours doing the same.
He then like the fastest ******* in the jungle was suddenly behind me-lifting my skirt-and injecting his cock into my pussy though I insisted upon eating him first –he wouldn’t have it right then. He just whispered something in my ear in his dialect which he knew I would be looking up as soon as he departed from my sight.. “That tis de only way yu wiheel learn de language proper” He would say to me. He had told me that my pussy was delectable. He could be telling me to fuck off and die-I could have cared less. I would have cum just as hard for it is a very sensual language. As if sex found it
s dialect in swahili. Many officers walked on by with a wink-as his deep injection of his gorgeous 11 and one half incher permeated my pussy pie slowly and deeply-thick and juicy “Goddamn-fuck me-*******” and down I came-cradle-and all into his arms as we awaited the best night of our lives.
Then out of the worm hole we went at 1600 hrs-making the time 0200 by the time we zipped by and proceeding well around Andromeda came to the northern outer most part of our beloved milky Way-already planning to permenently stay and help replenish the Earth. i mean-it is my highest and most righteous duty! Especially with a man like mine.
“Should be there by 1300 hours-give or take.” Captain wishwannee spoke “Can’t wait to be home. He never expressed sentiment or anger-it was a rare moment even for him.
But when we were at 1200 hrs-Captain Wishwannee became puzzled as he began to wonder why the damage of our equipment was evidence the meteor shower had to have impactedf it with it’s radiation first before we could get out of the way. He was unable to get in touch with anyone-and could take only readings of our present course. Yet being sure we were almost home and carving the porterhouse steak in his mind with ivory cutlery he stopped the saliva heading down from his bottom lip with a gentle hand signal. I had never seen him quite like this.. Yet when I ran down to squeeze and hug Dante-his face was just above-a whiter shade of pale when I looked upon him.
“What? Dante are you sick darling? Please lay down we will be arriving in one hour darling.!”
“No.God No!” Dante barely could breath and went into rapid breathing where I had to make him sit down and breathe through the O2 apparatus by his control modulator.
“Are you ok Baby? Honey tell me-was it the french bread ? it may have had mold on it considering the boys never put it away properly.”
‘No.No!!” Then he couldn’t help himself and collapsed down upon the floor.
As the Medical team arrived to help my beautiful husband to be-he whispered to me..”
“Don’t cause a scene-we need the team to function. But the Earth-she-is gone.”
“No!”-I entered shock almost immediately yet was able to consciously watch myself as I was outside myself. I started laughing uncontrollably like this was the biggest joke I had ever heard-tears streaming down my face.Then the truths started coming together and I knew-we knew-where that spontaneous meteor shower came..”
This indeed..was without question.. the final end of our beautiful Earth. And in all the exploring in all deep space-there was not-nor did we know of another planet as she.
Four hundred million-gone.
Our roots our family tree-nonexistant.
Our wedding plans-turned into pipe dreams. and of all the advanced technology we have-we will never truly know as to why or how-for another million years.
Where in the End Are We? Written by PVHouten-11/20/2017

s[Gateway1]

[Gateway1]

Last edited:
Back