Fucklicking?

I don't have a desire to suck a cock, but I'm not afraid of them, either. Does the concept of fucklicking turn your crank? Have you tried it? Would you like to try it? If it does interest you, which guy would you like to be?
View attachment 1834807
Absolute #1 fantasy for me. Wife and I both love me licking her while I stretch her out with her big Black dildo. This is the best position for it, so I can watch every last inch of it opening her up. Not crazy about the term "fucklicking", but it's accurate I guess.

Absolute #1 fantasy for me. Wife and I both love me licking her while I stretch her out with her big Black dildo. This is the best position for it, so I can watch every last inch of it opening her up. Not crazy about the term "fucklicking", but it's accurate I guess.
Yes, it is fun fucking her with a dildo and licking her clit. Fucklicking isn't my term, it's something I picked up from Tumblr.
tumblr_oesdmmQqHM1vv2slmo1_500.jpg

I would like to do it. But Thats a little to close to a set of nuts for me. I would fucking Freak if some balls smacked against my chin. Or even worse a Dick popped out and speared my face. FUCK THAT. I might just have to Eat her Ass. That Gives me a Little Bit of Distance. But then Again with the BiG DICKS she likes to Fuck i would be taking a Risk anyway you look at it. LoL

I would like to do it. But Thats a little to close to a set of nuts for me. I would fucking Freak if some balls smacked against my chin. Or even worse a Dick popped out and speared my face. FUCK THAT. I might just have to Eat her Ass. That Gives me a Little Bit of Distance. But then Again with the BiG DICKS she likes to Fuck i would be taking a Risk anyway you look at it. LoL
LMAO Yeah, it would be risky, that's for sure. Like flying too close to the sun. Could get burnt. :)

I tell my wife all the time while fucking her how I'd love to be under her while she gets fucked by a fat cock making her squirt all over my face.
Just typing that made me hard.

Especially love when I'm telling her how hot it'd be to watch him cum from beneath and she moans back to "do it! Cum in me and I'll rub it all over your face" fuck me that's hot.

Back