fucking your wife in public

We had a room on the second floor at The Inn on Bourbon Street a few years ago. Our room opened onto the balcony but on the side street instead of Bourbon Street. But the balcony wrapped around to the front. We were sitting out there at a table in the front side of the hotel. The 2 rooms next to ours had a group of guys there for a bachelor party. We had a couple of drinks with them early before they went out partying. We got back to the room around 1:00, made a *******, changed clothes (I put on a sexy nightie and mike some shorts) and went back around to the front of the balcony. It was May and warm outside, lots of people still roaming Bourbon Street beneath us, but we were alone on the balcony. Well, alone for about 10 minutes at most. I was sitting in Mike's lap near the rail watching people walk by. It was fairly dark on the balcony but anyone looking would have seen the straps of my nightgown were off my shoulders and my boobs were on display. No one seemed to pay attention until the door behind us opened and 3 guys from the next room came over.

They were surprised by my state of undress but immediately pulled chairs over. I tried to cover up but Mike wasn't having that...neither were the 3 guys for that matter. I was a bit intoxicated and liked the attention but not ******* enough to have sex with 4 guys! They graciously kept making me drinks and showering me with attention. When I went inside to use the restroom mike followed me. When we walked out he pushed me against the building and began kissing and fondling me. I was already horny from 4 men flirting with me and copping the occasional feel, now I was also ******* AND horny. Eventually he grabbed a chair and sat down, shorts around his ankles, and pulled me into his lap. I had no panties on andhe had no trouble slipping inside me. I no longer cared who was watching and focused on his penis deep inside me. It wasn't long before the guys were all in front of us grabbing at my tits. I'm not sure when it happened but 2 of them had their cocks out in front of me. It seemed very natural to take both of them in my hands as Mike continued to fuck me. I continued to stroke them until I finally came. Mike finished a few minutes later and we stood up to go to bed. I hugged and kissed the guys goodnight and we went to our room to sleep.
the we
The next night was just as fun as we hung out in Rick's Cabaret, a titty bar, with several guys from the bachelor party before heading to the Dungeon!

Back