Fucking my husbands black friend

txscplbc

Couple
Gold Member
From
TX, US
my husband kevin has a black friend named mike.Even though were swingers we don't like doing it with friends. Mike was always coming over and drinking beers with my husband and shooting the ******* .One day he stopped by when kevin wasn't home. I asked mike in and interduced him to my little sister who had come over to visit.Shes 26 years old 5ft 6in tall and wieghts 125 lbs . She's absolutely gorgeous and she's married.I told mike,kevin would be home later but he was welcome to hang out a bit.Kevin had told me mike had a really huge cock and all i think about at that time was it.My pussy was starting to get wet so i excused myself and said im gonna go get some comfy clothes on.when i got in my room i slid my jeans off and sat on the edge of my bed and started playing with my pussy and stuck two finger in my soaking wet pussy.About that time my sister came in and saw me masturbating she tried to walk back out but i said don't leave im done sorry about that.She just smiled and came and sit on the bed as i put a sundress on.I said ive been wanting to tell you something for awhile now.I said you know ive only been with one guy before kevin she said yeah and you know how much i love kevin and she said yeah.Well oneday kevin asked me to do a threesome. with another girl she said!No he wanted me to do himand another guy.Jessie said damn what did you say well i was a little hesitant at first but he finally talked me into it .Jessie said what happened I said we went to a hotel and waited for the guy to show up.Kevin said your gonna love this shari about the time there was a knock at the door.kevin answered it said hello come in weve been waiting for you.Well it was a shock because his friend wasn't white he was black. Kevin said i was afraid if i told you you would back out . did you fuck him she said ? yes and He had the biggest dick id ever seen> kevins cock is only 5inches and small but his cock was 9 inches and very thick> My pussyhad never been fucked like that and every since then all it wants is a BBc. i stood up andwalked past her and she followed me to the living room.Mike was setting on the recliner and we sat on the couch opposite him.I asked her to get us another beer and she went into the kitchen.Mike was watching the football game and didn't notice that I had pulled my dress up a little and spread my legs just wide enough so that my pussy was exposed to him.I put my fingers on my clit and rubbed it.I always keep my pussy completely shaved and smooth as silk.Im only 5ft 2inches tall and 115-120 lbs blonde hair blue eys .When mike looked towards me he could see what i was doing so i smiled and put my finger to my lips just as Jessie came back in.Jessie haned me a beer and said dam girl as she saw that my dress wasn't covering my pussy all the way and said you need me go and i said know.I looked up at mike ans said show me your big beautiful dick i want to see how big it is.Mike didn't say a word he just stood and dropped shorts on the ground. holy ******* Jessie said that's fucking huge.Mike walked over and i took his massive cock in my hand and started sucking i.I said you don't have to if you don't want to sis.Mike cock was hard as arock he was every bit 9inches. i said please fuck my little pussy mike .Mike got between my legs and slid his dick in my waiting pussy god it felt good.jessie couldn't take her eyes off of it.Show my sister how a real dick fucks pussy. i spread my legs wide and said i want your dick deep in my pussy fucking me.Mikes cock didn't have any trouble bottoming out i was soaking wet .I moaned deep and said im coming on your BBc.Mike fucked me for about 5 minutewhen Jessie said I want my pussy fucked like that.She took her clothes off and sat on the couch .Mike pulled his dick out of my pussy my hole was wide open and white cream was flowig out of it.He got between her legs his big dick laying across her stomach .Jessie was trembling .mike eased his head in and she screamed a little fuck your cock is big.Mike was goina little deeper and deeper everytime .Jessies eyes rolled in her head and she groand loud.She was shaking all over. god your dick feels sos good fuck me mike fuck me with that BBC.You like that big dick/Yes she whimpered YOUR cock is amazing she SAID.she spread her legs wider and said i want it all mike fuck my little pussy.Mikes cock Was fucking her long and depp now his balls touching her ass.Your taking all this cock he said your pussy feels so fucking good your so fucking wet. Jessie came at least 5 times in a row she said i love your big dick in my pussy mike.Mike was starting to really fuck her and she was screaming for more im gonna come he said.He gave a couple deep pushes and tears were running down her face give it to me mike put your hot come deep in my pussy.she reached up and kissed himand heemptied his load in her soaking pussy.His dick came out with a plop .She said let me suck the juices off your dick i want to taste my sweet pussyI cant believe how good you made my pussy feel.Im gonna want you to fuck me all the time now she said will you keep fucking my sweet pussy.Jessie had mike hard again and this time got on top and road him for another 10 minutes until he shot another load inside her.After mike left she said thank you for the best fuck of her life.

One of my younger sisters(who was in her 30 at the time) came to visit with her ******* and she wanted to
check her email one day and she saw a picture that hadn't got put up very well, of me with a black cock buried in my pussy. She didn't say anything at the time but a year or so later she had a big fight with her husband and came to
spend a few days for everybody to cool off. Anyway the second day she was there she brought up the picture she had seen. Well I didn't lie to her and told her I loved black sex and fucked black guys every chance I got. She was astonished,
she thought that John and I had the perfect marriage. I told her she was right because John wanted me to enjoy the best sex I could and that was me fucking black guys. I showed her several pictures of me and my black lovers and she could see
from my face in some of the pics how much I was enjoying the sex. The end result was that 2 days later she had her first black cock and just like me she was hooked. In fact a couple of years later she wanted another baby and her husband quit fucking her so she wouldn't get pregnant but that didn't stop her from having a biracial baby boy from one of my black lovers conceived on another visit to see us.

P

Last edited:
One of my younger sisters(who was in her 30 at the time) came to visit with her ******* and she wanted to
check her email one day and she saw a picture that hadn't got put up very well, of me with a black cock buried in my pussy. She didn't say anything at the time but a year or so later she had a big fight with her husband and came to
spend a few days for everybody to cool off. Anyway the second day she was there she brought up the picture she had seen. Well I didn't lie to her and told her I loved black sex and fucked black guys every chance I got. She was astonished,
she thought that John and I had the perfect marriage. I told her she was right because John wanted me to enjoy the best sex I could and that was me fucking black guys. I showed her several pictures of me and my black lovers and she could
from my face in some of the pics how much I was enjoying the sex. The end result was that 2 days later she had her first black cock and just like me she was hooked. In fact a couple of years later she wanted another baby and her husband quit fucking her so she wouldn't get pregnant but that didn't stop her from having a biracial baby boy from one of my black lovers conceived on another visit to see us.

P

If you don't mind me asking, how does it make you feel about mostly being responsible for how your sister has now turned into really loving black men.. to the point of even having a black baby.?? Meaning, was it exciting for you to help her make those decisions. And you didn't mention about what effect it had on her marriage.. did it lead to divorce or did the marriage survive..?

The reason why I ask you this is that I myself enjoy helping other white women into the Interracial Lifestyle and have helped a number of my close friends. I don't have a sister but if I did, there's no doubt in my mind that I most likely would have influenced her in some way..Anyway, I enjoyed your story..

Janice, my sister's husband was(and still is a sorry cheating bastard) Yes they are still married even thou she actually had another black ******* a year after the first. Of course all of my family blamed me except one other sister. Anyway my sister with the 2 black ******* laid down the law to her husband about his cheating and his blowing their money and as a result she now wears the pants in the family which my husband and I think is very funny. The one thing I will say for her husband is that he has accepted the 2 boys like they are his. She had 2 girls that were in high school at the time and they just adore their tan little brothers.
Now you asked how it made me feel to introduce her to black sex. Well as far as I was concerned I felt she deserved to have the best sex she could since her husband wasn't taking care of her. It was her decision to get pregnant, it was not
an accident it was on purpose both times.
I had 2 other sisters, one 2 years younger and one 10 years younger and the one 10 years younger had fucked 2 black guys when she was 19 but she had never told any of us. After she found out about myself and the other sister doing black guys, she confessed to us and she went totally black herself. She calls us 3 the Three Black Cock Sisters and I guess she is right.
I will always feel that all white women should try sex with a black man at least once just so you will know what real satisfaction is.

P

That's very interesting. So what's with the other sister that's 2 years younger than yourself. I'm surprised the 3 of you sisters haven't converted her yet..

Janice, I am sorry I didn't answer your question but I just didn't see it. No the one sister is not the least interested in black guys or any sex outside her marriage. She has a very demanding husband that doesn't want her to be around the other 3 of us. He says we are all sluts and want come around any of us. She seems happy enough plus I won't ever push my lifestyle on anyone but I will help any woman that is interested.

P

Janice, I am sorry I didn't answer your question but I just didn't see it. No the one sister is not the least interested in black guys or any sex outside her marriage. She has a very demanding husband that doesn't want her to be around the other 3 of us. He says we are all sluts and want come around any of us. She seems happy enough plus I won't ever push my lifestyle on anyone but I will help any woman that is interested.

P

Thanks for getting back to me about your other sister.. I was just curious because you didn't say anything about her. With you and your other sisters so involve, I'm just thinking that maybe if she ever gets tired of her husband being so demanding, don't be surprised if she will get fed up with him and want to join y'all sometime.. And like you, I'm not the type of girl who pushes this lifestyle on anyone either but once someone comes to me and seems seriously interested, I won't give up on her until she is finally blacked.

I used to work in Florida and I traveled from city to city and stayed in different cities for 1 to 3 months at a time. One job I was on i was in Bradenton Fl and there was about 300 other people there supporting the job. I was in the locker room one day and there was a young black man fixing to get in the shower. This guy was named Allen he was very thin black as coal from Haiti and his DICK was massive. I couldn't believe he had a cock this big. A couple of days later I found out he stayed at the same hotel I was at. I called my wife and told her what I had saw and she wanted to come stay a few days to keep me company. Now I would love to watch this guy fuck the ******* out of her as much as she wanted to fuck him. What I didn't want was for every one there to know what the wife and I was into. We are a vert discreet couple. If we go out and she is hunting black dicks it is always out of town. We don't mix business with pleasure. She came to visit for a few days . The first night she was in town we went down to the hotel restaurant and we ran into Allen. The meeting was innocent enough I introduced them and we had a ******* then we went back to our room. She was talking about him saying how black he was and his accent. I knew she had to have him I said you can but you will have to appear as a cheating wife. So we started planning how. I saw him at the plant the next day and we started talking he told me that he liked to smoke weed but he couldn't find any in this strange town. I told him that I couldn't smoke but my wife loved to and she was mad because she hated to smoke weed alone. I asked him if he wanted to smoke some weed tonight after dinner he could drop by our room and he and my wife could smoke some. I told my wife about it and she was thrilled. She had her bathing suit top on and some tight shorts on and she looked great. He dropped by and the 2 of them started smoking and became fast friends. He told us about Haiti and their customs my wife and him sat on the other bed where they smoked, talked and cut up. When he left he was really stoned. The wife and I discussed how she would get him alone and out of his clothes. The second night he was at the pool and the wife and I acted like we were arguing so he came to our room with just his trunks on no shirt or shoes. The wife and him started smoking weed again. I asked him if he heard us argue and he said yes and he asks why was y'all arguing? I said ok give us your opinion on the bathing suit she wants to wear to the pool. I told my wife to show Allen the bathing suit you want to wear and let him be the judge of its to reveling. She came out and the top barley covers her tits and the bottom was a small patch that barly covered her pussy with a string running up the crack of her ass. The suit was very skimpy and when she modeled it for him I could see him becoming aroused. He said no it's not to skimpy and my wife hugs him and says thank you. They then sit on the bed him with nothing on but swim trunks and her with that tiny tiny string bikini on and smoke a joint. I tell my wife that tomorrow night I have a meeting I have to go to and I make Allen promise that he wouldn't let her wear that skimpy bikini to the pool. I tell him I have to leave at 7 tomorrow night and I won't be back until almost 10. After he left my wife was on cloud 9. She said when he told her that her suit wasn't to skimpy and she hugged him she could feel his hard DICK. What with the pot, his hard black dick and them both sitting on bed almost naked she could hardly control herself. I left her there the next night for her to work her plan. We had a signal that just before they started fucking she would tell him that she wanted to call me and be sure I was at my meeting. She did and I didn't get home until 10:30 that night. When I returned she was naked on the bed and she had his cum leaking from her pussy and ass. His cum was dried on her lips and chin. She had the look of total bliss on her face. I asked her how was it and she began to tell me his DICK was so black and hard and so big. She said his nut sack and nuts were so big and his load of cum was sweet thick and seemed like a water hose was opened up when he came. She said he came twice in her mouth and face he came once in her pussy and once in her ass. She went on and on about how big and fat his DICK was and how much he fucked her. The first time he came he came in her mouth and how he told her he was fixing to cum down her throat and she was not to miss a drop and he almost drowned her by the amount of cum he dumped in her mouth. While she was sucking and cleaning up his DICK she looks up at him and asks him can I eat your asshole out before you fuck Me? That is when he changed his mood of course he said yes but he went from being nervous to being dominate and he knew what a slut she was. He wanted to sit in her face but it wasn't working that is when she told him to squat down over my mouth so your ass cheeks are spread and get my tongue really deep in your asshole. After she rimmed him he treated her like the slut she is. He called her a bitch a whore a slut and any thing else he wanted. She squirted all over the bed while he drove his DICK in her pussy after that he told her that she couldn't cum unless he told her she could. He kept saying that this is my pussy and made her beg for him to fuck her. He made her beg for him to fuck her ass and while he was fucking ass he kept saying after I dump my nuts in your ass you better clean my DICK with you mouth. I don't want any one to smell your juice on me you nasty white slut. He told her that he would fuck her some more but she would have to fuck him in his hotel room with 3 other black Haitians there. He told her I don't care if it's dangerous with your husband if he finds out what a black mans whore you are. The rest of her time there she was well fucked by Allen and his friends

my husband kevin has a black friend named mike.Even though were swingers we don't like doing it with friends. Mike was always coming over and drinking beers with my husband and shooting the ******* .One day he stopped by when kevin wasn't home. I asked mike in and interduced him to my little sister who had come over to visit.Shes 26 years old 5ft 6in tall and wieghts 125 lbs . She's absolutely gorgeous and she's married.I told mike,kevin would be home later but he was welcome to hang out a bit.Kevin had told me mike had a really huge cock and all i think about at that time was it.My pussy was starting to get wet so i excused myself and said im gonna go get some comfy clothes on.when i got in my room i slid my jeans off and sat on the edge of my bed and started playing with my pussy and stuck two finger in my soaking wet pussy.About that time my sister came in and saw me masturbating she tried to walk back out but i said don't leave im done sorry about that.She just smiled and came and sit on the bed as i put a sundress on.I said ive been wanting to tell you something for awhile now.I said you know ive only been with one guy before kevin she said yeah and you know how much i love kevin and she said yeah.Well oneday kevin asked me to do a threesome. with another girl she said!No he wanted me to do himand another guy.Jessie said damn what did you say well i was a little hesitant at first but he finally talked me into it .Jessie said what happened I said we went to a hotel and waited for the guy to show up.Kevin said your gonna love this shari about the time there was a knock at the door.kevin answered it said hello come in weve been waiting for you.Well it was a shock because his friend wasn't white he was black. Kevin said i was afraid if i told you you would back out . did you fuck him she said ? yes and He had the biggest dick id ever seen> kevins cock is only 5inches and small but his cock was 9 inches and very thick> My pussyhad never been fucked like that and every since then all it wants is a BBc. i stood up andwalked past her and she followed me to the living room.Mike was setting on the recliner and we sat on the couch opposite him.I asked her to get us another beer and she went into the kitchen.Mike was watching the football game and didn't notice that I had pulled my dress up a little and spread my legs just wide enough so that my pussy was exposed to him.I put my fingers on my clit and rubbed it.I always keep my pussy completely shaved and smooth as silk.Im only 5ft 2inches tall and 115-120 lbs blonde hair blue eys .When mike looked towards me he could see what i was doing so i smiled and put my finger to my lips just as Jessie came back in.Jessie haned me a beer and said dam girl as she saw that my dress wasn't covering my pussy all the way and said you need me go and i said know.I looked up at mike ans said show me your big beautiful dick i want to see how big it is.Mike didn't say a word he just stood and dropped shorts on the ground. holy ******* Jessie said that's fucking huge.Mike walked over and i took his massive cock in my hand and started sucking i.I said you don't have to if you don't want to sis.Mike cock was hard as arock he was every bit 9inches. i said please fuck my little pussy mike .Mike got between my legs and slid his dick in my waiting pussy god it felt good.jessie couldn't take her eyes off of it.Show my sister how a real dick fucks pussy. i spread my legs wide and said i want your dick deep in my pussy fucking me.Mikes cock didn't have any trouble bottoming out i was soaking wet .I moaned deep and said im coming on your BBc.Mike fucked me for about 5 minutewhen Jessie said I want my pussy fucked like that.She took her clothes off and sat on the couch .Mike pulled his dick out of my pussy my hole was wide open and white cream was flowig out of it.He got between her legs his big dick laying across her stomach .Jessie was trembling .mike eased his head in and she screamed a little fuck your cock is big.Mike was goina little deeper and deeper everytime .Jessies eyes rolled in her head and she groand loud.She was shaking all over. god your dick feels sos good fuck me mike fuck me with that BBC.You like that big dick/Yes she whimpered YOUR cock is amazing she SAID.she spread her legs wider and said i want it all mike fuck my little pussy.Mikes cock Was fucking her long and depp now his balls touching her ass.Your taking all this cock he said your pussy feels so fucking good your so fucking wet. Jessie came at least 5 times in a row she said i love your big dick in my pussy mike.Mike was starting to really fuck her and she was screaming for more im gonna come he said.He gave a couple deep pushes and tears were running down her face give it to me mike put your hot come deep in my pussy.she reached up and kissed himand heemptied his load in her soaking pussy.His dick came out with a plop .She said let me suck the juices off your dick i want to taste my sweet pussyI cant believe how good you made my pussy feel.Im gonna want you to fuck me all the time now she said will you keep fucking my sweet pussy.Jessie had mike hard again and this time got on top and road him for another 10 minutes until he shot another load inside her.After mike left she said thank you for the best fuck of her life.

Wow! Awesome story
It was a great time also she was used by 4 Haitian men for 2 weeks. She would get all dressed up and go to their room when she returned she was a mess. They would take her to the pool way after it closed and she would be naked while she was swimming in the pool one of her bulls would slip away and report her and of course some one from the hotel staff would go to the pool and her bulls would take off with her clothes and she was caught naked in the pool. She would walk to their room with nothing on and any one that wanted to saw her naked

A few years ago my wife and I were at one of her regular bulls apartment and it was a special night because his cousin was in town and he wanted my wife to show him a good time. He was a big guy with dark black skin like her bull the two bulls fucked her and I filmed. In the middle of a break her bulls cousin started shoving his big black dick in her asshole. He put her on her back and placed her legs on his shoulders and was going in her ass with ******* ******* and he had a whopper of a black dick. While my wife was whining and begging him to go slow he just kept shoving it in. I was filming and her bull was standing next to me. She looked up at her bull for him to tell his cousin to go slow. He raised his foot up and instead of helping her he stuck his big black toe in her mouth and said suck it which she did.. eventually she sucked all his toes while his cousin jack hammed my wife's asshole. He was hammering her so had that her head was hanging off the bed. Her bull straddles her head and squats down and she starts rimming his asshole and she was doing a very nasty job. The black guy fucking her asshole slammed his DICK deep in her ass and began to cum while my wife was rimming the other guy. When the guy pulled his DICK form her ass he said let's swap. She cleaned the guys cock that was in her ass and the other guy started fucking her asshole. Once the guy squatted over her face and she was rimming him he said white boy I think you need to leave. When I was walking out the door leaving my wife with 2 black men one fucking her ass and the other she was eating his ass out. I opened the door and there stood 3 more of his family members. All tall and all black. They ignored me and headed for the bedroom. Her regular bull looked at me and said I didn't want you to see my other family members that was coming. I said 5 black guys fucking her with me not there isn't so bad he then said there is 3 more for sure coming and maybe more. Do us a favor and take her clothes with you. I enjoy the rest of the evening knowing that your slut wife is pulling a train of my family members.

Back