Fucking in front of hubby

although sometimes I like to fuck alone without my husband see me, I must admit that it is very morbid do it in front of him, that look like enjoy and excite, to get home always want to eat the remains of goring

although sometimes I like to fuck alone without my husband see me, I must admit that it is very morbid do it in front of him, that look like enjoy and excite, to get home always want to eat the remains of goring

Did that makes sense to you when you wrote it?

If and when it finally happens, I'd love to be there but I would be fully clothed but out of the way and keep my mouth shut. I want it to be all about her pleasure and his. I'd just be like a fly on the wall.

At some point it would be hot to know she is off somewhere with him alone. But I would love to watch, at least the first time if that was okay with both of them.
You have a lot of surprises coming.

Monday 5/25/15 was my 56 birthday and as a surprise my hubby took me to Dallas, TX the Friday before and low and behold; he surprised me and gave me to a Black Man for the first time. I just spent the THREE days getting fucked like I have never been fucked before and loving every minute of it. Hubby took me to dinner and this gorgeous Black Stud walks up and introduces himself. I looked at Hubby and he is just grinning. Well Hubby set it all up. After a couple of drinks and chatting, we went to our room!!!! It was just like I had dreamed and talked to hubby about; Hubby stood me before this stranger and undressed me. He then handed me to our playmate and WOW!!!! HUBBY SAT THERE FOR THREE DAYS AND WATCHED, GRINNED AND JERKED OFF WHILE I SERVICED MY FIRST BLACK COCK. Yes after one weekend this older lady is HOOKED ON BBC!!!!!!! LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

Monday 5/25/15 was my 56 birthday and as a surprise my hubby took me to Dallas, TX the Friday before and low and behold; he surprised me and gave me to a Black Man for the first time. I just spent the THREE days getting fucked like I have never been fucked before and loving every minute of it. Hubby took me to dinner and this gorgeous Black Stud walks up and introduces himself. I looked at Hubby and he is just grinning. Well Hubby set it all up. After a couple of drinks and chatting, we went to our room!!!! It was just like I had dreamed and talked to hubby about; Hubby stood me before this stranger and undressed me. He then handed me to our playmate and WOW!!!! HUBBY SAT THERE FOR THREE DAYS AND WATCHED, GRINNED AND JERKED OFF WHILE I SERVICED MY FIRST BLACK COCK. Yes after one weekend this older lady is HOOKED ON BBC!!!!!!! LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!
Cool.

Being fucked with my husband watching has been one on the most powerful experience of my women life !!!
It hard to describe, between domination and humiliation.
Domination because he is there, watching me enjoying an other man, more endowed, more powerful than him.
But on the other hand I'm fucked roughly by a big man, with no love, and I do it because he ask me and the bull to do it. I'M in this sense in a moment of humiliation cause in this kind of powerful sex there is all the time a kind of humiliation for the women wich is part of the story.
At the end I truly thing that the bull and myself are two object satisfying my husband fantasy.
What you say is very true.

It took me some time to be comfortable with a white guy watching me fuck his wife (so I didn't go for it). Now that I've done it a few times I'm totally into it. I don't let the white guys jerk off though because if they do, they cum quite quickly and then its like having a spare person in the room who is suddenly not so horny or into what's going on. If they are instructed to just watch and not touch, they stay engaged for the entire session (once I'm done, he can do what he wants really). Does that make sense to anyone else?
Absolutely. I always insisted on watching and being naked so I often was forbidden to touch myself until afterwards. Then for laughs my ex and the BBC could watch me jerk off and cum all over myself.

Back