Fucking her ex

My wife went out with her ex the day after my birthday. She came home around 5am the next day and told me she let him fuck her on the side of I-95 and he had a HUGE dick. she said that I'm paying for her hotel next weekend so she can get fucked by him again 🥺🥺 I guess I just accept that she is going to want his bigger better black dick over me from now on
It depends on if this is the relationship you want. If not then tell her this is not what's happening and if she refuses then end the relationship. I'm assuming this is a link of yours since you're on this site. If her actions are something you enjoy, then yes, this is the way it's going to be. As I have mentioned several times on this site, my wife makes no bones about loving a big cock. I'm about average at 7 inches with decent girth. I please her and make her cum vaginally but a big cock makes her do things I cannot. The first time I watched her fuck a black man with a long thick cock and she creamed his dick within 5 minutes I was beside myself. I got off on her being pleased like that. The very mention of a bbc makes her pussy gush. Anyway, you have to do what's right for you and your relationship.

My ex girl use to take forever dropping her kid off at her exes house. After i told her about my cuckold fantsy she admitted to fucking him all the time. I asked why and she said he had a huge dick and she couldnt help herself even though she hated him
Damn that’s hot

Back