Fucking at work

I’ve been a cop for awhile but always been professional while on duty. But a recent (2 year or so ago) hire is an incredible hot tall fit black guy who came from another agency. I was one of his trainers during his FTO and haven’t worked shift with him since. We are both on a specialized team and we now work and train together often I’ll call him Ro. We went to a training conference together and he and an old partner from his last agency Jay all hung out together. The conference had a met and greet night the first night where they served drinks and stuff.

As much as I’d like to blame alcohol, I didn’t ******* that much. While we where all talking Jay went to go grab us another round, Ro mentioned Jay thought I was hot. When Ro went, Jay told me he talked a lot about me and asked if we had something goin on. I told him no it’s all professional.

The meet and greet was dying off and we all were stayin at the same hotel. Ro always brought beer to the hotel so we went back to his room to hang out more. Talking and laughing went to ******* talk then locker room talk and of course I’m treated as one of the guys in my profession. Ro and Jay where talking about their latest flings and of course each was hotter than the last. I finally chimed in that I had enough of the ******* talk. I told them if they got enough game they should just prove it.

I wasn’t dressed at all sexy, tshirt, bdu pants, but I stripped of my shirt and climbed on Jays lap facing him. He wrapped his arms around me and I started grinding as I kissed him. Ro hopped off the bed and was told us to take it to another room. I looked at him and told him I needed to compare both to see who was telling the truth. I got off Jay and on my knees in front of Ro. Undoing his pants and pulling out his huge black dick. I was very impressed. I had seen the imprint while at the gym and during training but was still surprised by his size. I stroked him into my mouth and Jay began to undo my pants and pull them down. His fingers finding their way in me.

Ro and jay quickly decided this was gonna happen and soon I was stroking both cocks and sucking them back and forth. We made it onto the bed where Ro got behind me and started eating my pussy and ass as I sucked on Jays cock. Jay was about the same size and unless you felt them together you could hardly tell the difference.

I felt Ros cock pushing against my pussy, it was dripping wet and he had no trouble getting it in. I could feel his girth stretch as every inch pushed inside me. He pounded me hard and fast pushing me forward and jays dick down my throat. They traded places each seeming to try to fuck me harder than the other.

I climbed on top of Ro riding his massive cock running my hands over his beautifully sculpted chest. Jay asked if there was any lube. Ro always had coconut oil with him claiming it kept him moisturized better than any lotion. I knew he used it for lube and knew exactly what Jay was planning. I leaned forward onto Ro exposing my tight ass for jay. He poured more than enough oil down over my ass and worked his fingers into my ass. He pushed his fat cock against my hole and slowly stretched my hole till he was deep inside me. His thrust pushed me forward and the feeling of 2 black cocks stretching my holes pushed me till I couldn’t contain it. I began moaning loudly, so loud that I’m sure the neighboring rooms heard.

Ro covered my mouth but all I could do was suck his fingers to keep quiet. I held his wrist and sucked his long fingers letting him fill my mouth and gag me as I tried to stay quiet, well quieter. I began thrusting my hips as I came fucking myself with their big cocks. Both started saying they where close but I didn’t want them to stop. I told them to cum in me. This made jay fuck me even harder as he filled my ass with cum. Ro was close too and I lay back, he got on top of me and opined me down to fuck me. His big hand wrapped around my throat and he choked me as he emptied his balls deep inside me. He squeezed so hard that I almost blacked out before he let go. I tried to lay there for a moment to recover but felt cum begin to leak from inside me.

I took a quick shower and grabbed a beer before heading off to my room alone. Not sure what was talked about after I left, so far no one seems to have told anyone at work so we should be in the clear.
*******! That story was so vivid. I imagined keeping you quiet with my cock instead of Ro’s fingers 😈

I’ve been a cop for awhile but always been professional while on duty. But a recent (2 year or so ago) hire is an incredible hot tall fit black guy who came from another agency. I was one of his trainers during his FTO and haven’t worked shift with him since. We are both on a specialized team and we now work and train together often I’ll call him Ro. We went to a training conference together and he and an old partner from his last agency Jay all hung out together. The conference had a met and greet night the first night where they served drinks and stuff.

As much as I’d like to blame alcohol, I didn’t ******* that much. While we where all talking Jay went to go grab us another round, Ro mentioned Jay thought I was hot. When Ro went, Jay told me he talked a lot about me and asked if we had something goin on. I told him no it’s all professional.

The meet and greet was dying off and we all were stayin at the same hotel. Ro always brought beer to the hotel so we went back to his room to hang out more. Talking and laughing went to ******* talk then locker room talk and of course I’m treated as one of the guys in my profession. Ro and Jay where talking about their latest flings and of course each was hotter than the last. I finally chimed in that I had enough of the ******* talk. I told them if they got enough game they should just prove it.

I wasn’t dressed at all sexy, tshirt, bdu pants, but I stripped of my shirt and climbed on Jays lap facing him. He wrapped his arms around me and I started grinding as I kissed him. Ro hopped off the bed and was told us to take it to another room. I looked at him and told him I needed to compare both to see who was telling the truth. I got off Jay and on my knees in front of Ro. Undoing his pants and pulling out his huge black dick. I was very impressed. I had seen the imprint while at the gym and during training but was still surprised by his size. I stroked him into my mouth and Jay began to undo my pants and pull them down. His fingers finding their way in me.

Ro and jay quickly decided this was gonna happen and soon I was stroking both cocks and sucking them back and forth. We made it onto the bed where Ro got behind me and started eating my pussy and ass as I sucked on Jays cock. Jay was about the same size and unless you felt them together you could hardly tell the difference.

I felt Ros cock pushing against my pussy, it was dripping wet and he had no trouble getting it in. I could feel his girth stretch as every inch pushed inside me. He pounded me hard and fast pushing me forward and jays dick down my throat. They traded places each seeming to try to fuck me harder than the other.

I climbed on top of Ro riding his massive cock running my hands over his beautifully sculpted chest. Jay asked if there was any lube. Ro always had coconut oil with him claiming it kept him moisturized better than any lotion. I knew he used it for lube and knew exactly what Jay was planning. I leaned forward onto Ro exposing my tight ass for jay. He poured more than enough oil down over my ass and worked his fingers into my ass. He pushed his fat cock against my hole and slowly stretched my hole till he was deep inside me. His thrust pushed me forward and the feeling of 2 black cocks stretching my holes pushed me till I couldn’t contain it. I began moaning loudly, so loud that I’m sure the neighboring rooms heard.

Ro covered my mouth but all I could do was suck his fingers to keep quiet. I held his wrist and sucked his long fingers letting him fill my mouth and gag me as I tried to stay quiet, well quieter. I began thrusting my hips as I came fucking myself with their big cocks. Both started saying they where close but I didn’t want them to stop. I told them to cum in me. This made jay fuck me even harder as he filled my ass with cum. Ro was close too and I lay back, he got on top of me and opined me down to fuck me. His big hand wrapped around my throat and he choked me as he emptied his balls deep inside me. He squeezed so hard that I almost blacked out before he let go. I tried to lay there for a moment to recover but felt cum begin to leak from inside me.

I took a quick shower and grabbed a beer before heading off to my room alone. Not sure what was talked about after I left, so far no one seems to have told anyone at work so we should be in the clear.

We were introduced to swinging by married cops. I've only had Black men since

When I started my current job I was put into a department in an attempt to help with the work load since there seemed to be a lot of overtime. One of my department coworkers was a tall and handsome and somewhat cocky black man. We hit it off and quickly became friends. Of course there was a huge work load so we did end up working a fair amount of overtime together.

One day as a fun challenge he dared me that I could not wear something white to work and keep it clean. Our building is not the newest and we sometimes we end up going out to the warehouse so it was a bit of a challenge. The next day I choose a white dress that was comfy and functional. In the right light yes it was a bit sheer so I did go with a thong to avoid what visible panty lines I could.

The next day I won the challenge and kept my dress clean but we were working into the night again. As we were along in the office and chatting my coworker began giving me a hard time saying my dress was a bit on the risky side and I was brave not wearing panties. I told him I felt it was still on the somewhat proper side and yes I had worn some. He said bullshit and the playful fighting went back and forth for a bit. Feeling brave and somewhat playful I finally stood up and went over to him and lifted my dress showing I was wearing panties.

I dropped my dress back down and began heading back to my desk when I heard him get up behind me. He took hold of my arms and firmly bent me over my desk. He then lifted my dress and began running his hand down from my ass to my pussy. I had not openly asked for this but also part of me was instantly loving it. He then pulled my panties to the side and slid his fingers inside of me and began fingering me bent over my desk. It felt amazing. After awhile he said something about only a woman needing a fucking flashes her coworkers. I said something along the lines of God yes and it was all he needed. His fingers were taken out and I heard his pants shuffling behind me. Soon there was a new pressure and I felt his cock enter and begin pushing deeper into me. He got into his position and took one of my breast in each hand and then began thrusting hard and fast. For the next several minutes he eagerly fucked me through a huge orgasm for me and a hard and heavy cum for him.

When I started my current job I was put into a department in an attempt to help with the work load since there seemed to be a lot of overtime. One of my department coworkers was a tall and handsome and somewhat cocky black man. We hit it off and quickly became friends. Of course there was a huge work load so we did end up working a fair amount of overtime together.

One day as a fun challenge he dared me that I could not wear something white to work and keep it clean. Our building is not the newest and we sometimes we end up going out to the warehouse so it was a bit of a challenge. The next day I choose a white dress that was comfy and functional. In the right light yes it was a bit sheer so I did go with a thong to avoid what visible panty lines I could.

The next day I won the challenge and kept my dress clean but we were working into the night again. As we were along in the office and chatting my coworker began giving me a hard time saying my dress was a bit on the risky side and I was brave not wearing panties. I told him I felt it was still on the somewhat proper side and yes I had worn some. He said bullshit and the playful fighting went back and forth for a bit. Feeling brave and somewhat playful I finally stood up and went over to him and lifted my dress showing I was wearing panties.

I dropped my dress back down and began heading back to my desk when I heard him get up behind me. He took hold of my arms and firmly bent me over my desk. He then lifted my dress and began running his hand down from my ass to my pussy. I had not openly asked for this but also part of me was instantly loving it. He then pulled my panties to the side and slid his fingers inside of me and began fingering me bent over my desk. It felt amazing. After awhile he said something about only a woman needing a fucking flashes her coworkers. I said something along the lines of God yes and it was all he needed. His fingers were taken out and I heard his pants shuffling behind me. Soon there was a new pressure and I felt his cock enter and begin pushing deeper into me. He got into his position and took one of my breast in each hand and then began thrusting hard and fast. For the next several minutes he eagerly fucked me through a huge orgasm for me and a hard and heavy cum for him.
He took what he wanted and gave you a good load

Now that's a proper work affair. :)
Loved it. darling. Would love to know what happened the next day.

Back