Fuck with real savage African tribes

Hello white women,
If you're seeking a real adventure, I'm willing to take you down to the Bush land where you'll meet real African tribes. We'll spends the nights in a tent next to their village and arrange for a sex night.

In return, I want to fuck you as much as I like from day 1.

Who's in?
Wow, what a dream/nightmare scenario for the man involved. Where in Africa do you live?

Hello white women,
If you're seeking a real adventure, I'm willing to take you down to the Bush land where you'll meet real African tribes. We'll spends the nights in a tent next to their village and arrange for a sex night.

In return, I want to fuck you as much as I like from day 1.

Who's in?
This sounds intriguing

Your ******* and husband had always taught you that Africans were inferior uncivilized apes who needed to be enslaved by the white man for their betterment. Yet after a storm stranded your family and your slaves on an island, it was clear that the Africans were better equipped to survive than the white crew members.

Soon the white males found themselves dependent on their former slaves while you offered pussy to the African leader. Your husband called you a n****r loving race traitor. Your new lover broke his jaw then told him to get back to work. You laughed and began to look forward to the day that he saw you give birth to an African baby.

Attachments

• 87EA7B72-9630-471B-90CA-FAEC71553789.jpeg
    87EA7B72-9630-471B-90CA-FAEC71553789.jpeg
    85.5 KB · Views: 473
  • C84A78E1-ACA6-4296-9B69-3BD138A37148.jpeg
    C84A78E1-ACA6-4296-9B69-3BD138A37148.jpeg
    70.8 KB · Views: 476
Your ******* and husband had always taught you that Africans were inferior uncivilized apes who needed to be enslaved by the white man for their betterment. Yet after a storm stranded your family and your slaves on an island, it was clear that the Africans were better equipped to survive than the white crew members.

Soon the white males found themselves dependent on their former slaves while you offered pussy to the African leader. Your husband called you a n****r loving race traitor. Your new lover broke his jaw then told him to get back to work. You laughed and began to look forward to the day that he saw you give birth to an African baby.
Mmmm love it.

Love the story with the photo..

Back