Fuck with real savage African tribes

Hello white women,
If you're seeking a real adventure, I'm willing to take you down to the Bush land where you'll meet real African tribes. We'll spends the nights in a tent next to their village and arrange for a sex night.

In return, I want to fuck you as much as I like from day 1.

Who's in?
I would love to. I have had a fantasy to fuck a tribe of men. I would love to fuck you too

Attachments

• 20200606_100700-COLLAGE.jpg
    20200606_100700-COLLAGE.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 379
Hallo, meine Frau würde gerne mit anderen Frauen nach Afrika reisen, wo kein Tourismus ist. Wo sie nackt sein können und mit schwarzen Männern flirten und spielen können. Was für Frauen aus 🇩🇪 haben Interesse?

Pick ups are mostly at the beach in Kenya, if you want the "all inclusive package" that's in Jamaica

I’m with most of the girls here. As much fun and fantasies I have had about this.. Going with someone you don’t know doesn’t sound safe. Until I go with a group of friends and be guaranteed 100% safe.. I guess I’ll keep masterbating to that hot fantasy! :)
I'm prepared to send you my cock pics to help you masturbate😍

natives-collect-3-gif.2347854

Been there a few times.
I have a friend from HS that moved to Africa and every so often I go down and visit her. She knows a ton of people and some great men as well. We got some great tours around the country and some of the tribes as well. Some love outside people and some could care less. Fun to go and meet amazing people though and have some naughty fun as well dressing in some local clothes and finding an unoccupied hut.

I have a friend from HS that moved to Africa and every so often I go down and visit her. She knows a ton of people and some great men as well. We got some great tours around the country and some of the tribes as well. Some love outside people and some could care less. Fun to go and meet amazing people though and have some naughty fun as well dressing in some local clothes and finding an unoccupied hut.
Major fantasy of mine, and a lot of other women!

Back