Fuck with real savage African tribes

Hello white women,
If you're seeking a real adventure, I'm willing to take you down to the Bush land where you'll meet real African tribes. We'll spends the nights in a tent next to their village and arrange for a sex night.

In return, I want to fuck you as much as I like from day 1.

Who's in?
Stop using words like savage I’d absolutely inhumane and wrong no need to describe people like that at all..

Just bought this book
Years ago there were a lot of paperback novels like this. This is one I’ve never seen before and would be an interesting read for me. My black husbands uncle has a number of big boxes of novels like this that he purchased and collected years ago, almost all of them interracial.. And he’s very protective of them as he refused to let me take some home to read. He told me I could read them while we were staying there but that’s it..

Our church about once a year would go down to Africa and volunteer to take supplies and such. While down there they would often have a man go around and talk with the women and he would work his way into the tribes shrinking populations. Most of the people would just say that was terrible or they hope things improve but you could also offer to help. Some would guide you right then to an area while others took down a phone number and would call you later.

Our church about once a year would go down to Africa and volunteer to take supplies and such. While down there they would often have a man go around and talk with the women and he would work his way into the tribes shrinking populations. Most of the people would just say that was terrible or they hope things improve but you could also offer to help. Some would guide you right then to an area while others took down a phone number and would call you later.
Our experiences were through churches as well. There were different areas where you could sign up to help. It was kind of known that if you actually went to the villages men might approach you and ask you to go with them. We were told to just politely decline but often you'd see women go with them and come back after awhile looking pretty worn out.

Back