"Fuck my wife" videos...We are looking for (amateur) videos with husband telling Black stud/bulls to "Fuck my wife"...

VideoZ

Couple
Gold Member
We (Melissa especially) really enjoy AMATEUR (not pro) videos where a husband is saying "Fuck my wife!!" to the stud while he's fucking her......Melissa really, really REALLY gets off / gets excited hearing it on the videos, but it seems fairly difficult to find video with Hubby actually saying it ....("Fuck her", "Fuck her HARD", "Fuck my wife!!", etc).

Anyone know where to find AMATEUR video where Husband is saying "Fuck my wife!!" ????

Thank you in advance....
Rob & Melissa

Last edited:
We (Melissa especially) really enjoy AMATEUR (not pro) videos where a husband is saying "Fuck my wife!!" to the stud while he's fucking her......Melissa really, really REALLY gets off / gets excited hearing it on the videos, but it seems fairly difficult to find video with Hubby actually saying it ....("Fuck her", "Fuck her HARD", "Fuck my wife!!", etc).

Anyone know where to find AMATEUR video where Husband is saying "Fuck my wife!!" ????

Thank you in advance....
Rob & Melissa
interesting requirement.....
of the times my husband picked a blk to fuck me, there was no camera there. It was just fun. I usually did most of the picking because I have to like the guy before I lay down and tell the guy to "fuck me"

Thank you in advance....
Rob & Melissa
how about breed her? my ex

Attachments

• blue cp - squirtmp4 - breed the bitch at 140- MOTHERLESSCOM.mp4
    23.3 MB
Back