fuck me tomorrow

Sandra68

Female
From
Germany
I'm tired of waiting! I have been here at B2W for several months.
I always fantasize about meeting a BBC and being fucked properly. But I never really tried or did it.
Therefore the following:
I am tomorrow (11.11.19) from 22 o'clock in the bar of the Hyatt Hotel in the Duesseldorfer Medienhafen.
I'll wear a red dress, black heels, nothing else and sit at the bar and ******* a screwdriver. The first BBC that appeals to me goes up with me on my room!
You should be slim, at least 20 cm in the pants and well dressed. Not older than 40y.
Clean shaven, I do not want hair where it doesn't belong.
One night, no restraint, no next time.

I'm curious!

I always fantasize about meeting a BBC and being fucked properly. But I never really tried or did it.
Therefore the following:
I am tomorrow (11.11.19) from 22 o'clock in the bar of the Hyatt Hotel in the Duesseldorfer Medienhafen.
I'll wear a red dress, black heels, nothing else and sit at the bar and ******* a screwdriver. The first BBC that appeals to me goes up with me on my room!
You should be slim, at least 20 cm in the pants and well dressed. Not older than 40y.

I'm curious!
Two things come to mind:
1. Get verified first
2. Any lack of black gentlemen in your country?

Are you looking for long or short term relationship?

Don’t jump in bed with anyone, but if you do, make sure to play safe or don’t play at all.

Two things come to mind:
1. Get verified first - I dont think so
2. Any lack of black gentlemen in your country? - There are nearly no black gentlemen in Germany

Are you looking for long or short term relationship? - "One night, no restraint, no next time. "

Make sure to play safe or don’t play at all. - absolutely

It’s not my business, to verify or not, but no one will bother or take you seriously here.

I’m sure there are black gentlemen now in Germany ?? than before, since your country has open borders, and opened its doors ? to refugees.

Lastly, if anything sounds too good to be true, probably it is.....

It’s not my business, to verify or not, but no one will bother or take you seriously here. - Maybe we will see tomorrow

I’m sure there are black gentlemen now in Germany ?? than before, since your country has open borders, and opened its doors ? to refugees.
- OK that is true. That was not what I had in mind when I wrote this. I was more thinking of a gentleman doing business here.

Lastly, if anything sounds too good to be true, probably it is..... - This is fact, most of the times and I do say this myself often enough.

Therefore the following:

I'm curious!
A guy has really to be desperate to jump on an opportunity like this. A dick/cock comes with a brain that has to be addressed.

Therefore the following:

I'm curious!

Next time come visite Paris and let me know! I'll give you your due!!!

Therefore the following:

I'm curious!
I wish I was there with you so I could fuck you

Back