frustrated

I would def and love to share every inch of this dick with any lady on here who wants it and whos about having dick n balls deep in that pussy, I'm in Charlotte, so ladies get at me if your willing to keep it 100%...Dre

So first off I know there are some great people on this site but why so hard finding someone who actually makes plans then follows thru. 3 guys in 2 weeks and all 3 just silent when the meeting was supposed to take place. Just want to meet once and just see how things work out. FRUSTRATING!!!
Its probably something in the water out there so to speak. You won't have that issue where I stay. If ever make it down to the east coast, holla at me right quick.

I dont get it, isnt the entire purpose to meet? Why just fuck around on the internet with no intent to do something? I wish i could meet a nice lady, its probably a thousand times harder for a cuck to find a woman that wants one than for a woman to find a guy to fuck her, and yet, that cant even be done right apparently...
I can only speak for myself but I don't come here to find partners, I have all that I want now. I come here to share thoughts and ideas with people that have similar interests

I dont get it, isnt the entire purpose to meet? Why just fuck around on the internet with no intent to do something? I wish i could meet a nice lady, its probably a thousand times harder for a cuck to find a woman that wants one than for a woman to find a guy to fuck her, and yet, that cant even be done right apparently...
Too much keyboard keystroke fantasy seekers here. Over my time on here, I have concluded some people get off like that. Instead of actually doing the deeds, the prefer to only talk about it through their finger tips against the keyboard. I will be damned if I had so much pussy that nothing more interests me but to talk about it behind the comfort of a screen. I might write a book and get paid doing it. But to come on here to fake and flake folks looking to meet for reals ain't part of my modus operandi.

So first off I know there are some great people on this site but why so hard finding someone who actually makes plans then follows thru. 3 guys in 2 weeks and all 3 just silent when the meeting was supposed to take place. Just want to meet once and just see how things work out. FRUSTRATING!!!
Where are you located? I make plans and always follow through unless an emergency. But I communicate effectively and reschedule. I never ghost.

Some guys can say the same. I've been stood up more times on this site than anywhere else. Had 10x more action on CL. R.I.P craigslist casual encounters.
You can add me to that list of "some guys". My experience so far has been the same.... even from those who have been verified as "real". I definitely had more success on CL. Now, I mainly just log on for the forums.

Most people are easy going behind a screen. But the reality that we live in a crazy world cannot be overlooked either. Not everyone willing to meet has good intentions.

Same happened with me. Vice versa. They don't even have the courtesy to send a message later that they couldn't make it. Ridiculous.

In my experience its 50/50 if a guy shows up or not, no matter how much we have talked on the phone in advance. Guys who tend to want to see you on webcam or other video before meeting is almost never showing up.

Back