From boss to bimbo

BlacqGold

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
PA, US
At work she was a hard ass, she had to be beauty comes at a price everyone believed she was an air head. A woman who got by on her looks in other words a bimbo. Heather of course her name was Heather was a former all American in soccer in college graduated in top 30% of her class at Temple in marketing. Unfortunately she could never shake the " bimbo" label. At the annual Halloween party she decided to have some fun she was gonna dress up as a bimbo she already had the body and build 5'8 140lbs blonde 38c bustline and a bubble butt thanks to her days on the soccer field. That night she met Brandon she'd never noticed him before but there he was 6'3 dark skinned he looked like a NFL defensive end. He had his eye on her all night like a predator stalking it's prey. When he finally approached he told her " nice costume" , this is how everyone sees me she responded. I know your not dumb I've seen your work, let's dance. He grabbed her which surprised her evenmore so she allowed it. She hadn't realized how long it had been since she had been in a man's embrace, especially a strong one that smelled nice and was masculine without being a total jerk. Soon they were grinding on each other she didn't care who was watching. Towards the end he found her as she was leaving and said " your coming with me" before she knew it , she was face down in a pillow getting pounded from behind. This was the deepest she'd ever been penetrated and she was loving it. He flipped her over and shoved his dick right in her mouth grabbed her by her blonde hair face fucked her like.... A bimbo. This was the first time she'd ever been ragdolled by a man in bed, she couldn't believe dhe enjoyed it. They met up a couple more times and it always went the same way, he had his way with her and she allowed it. She was turned on by being dominated sexually. He said he wanted to be more than just "fuck buddies" she agreed. She soon noticed that she was assertive and firm at work but submissive with him a point she brought up. "When your with me your mine" he said. "Mine to do with as I please" understand???? She responded "yes"...Yes daddy he corrected her, say yes daddy, she obliged. She would meet him at his place after work and from the moment she walked into his place she was on her knees trying to suck his soul through his dick. She enjoyed giving up control and letting him have his way,turns out she was a bimbo afterall

Back