Friday Night, Saturday Morning

ErikaPeter

Couple
Gold Member
From
NC, US
While I was out celebrating a girlfriend’s birthday last night, a black male friend, Emmanuel, called me and asked whether I wanted to come over to his place. I texted my husband, Peter, and told him I would be with Emmanuel for a couple of hours. Peter texted me back, “Have fun. Actually, why don’t you spend the night with him?”

This morning, while I write this, Emmanuel and I are naked in his bed. He is still sleeping. I plan to wake him up with a blowjob before I go home.

In the past, I might have been a little jealous and worried that Peter encouraged me to spend the night because he had his own plans. Of course, now that he is caged, he cannot gratify himself with his own hands, let alone another woman. I am very lucky to have a such a selfless husband who almost exclusively derives his sexual satisfaction vicariously from my own sexual fulfillment with other men.

Before anyone accuses me of being completely selfish, we did uncage Peter a few weeks ago for a business trip. I gave him permission to have sex with a young Pakistani woman while he was away, an offer that he happily accepted and, according to him, thoroughly enjoyed.

While I was out celebrating a girlfriend’s birthday last night, a black male friend, Emmanuel, called me and asked whether I wanted to come over to his place. I texted my husband, Peter, and told him I would be with Emmanuel for a couple of hours. Peter texted me back, “Have fun. Actually, why don’t you spend the night with him?”

This morning, while I write this, Emmanuel and I are naked in his bed. He is still sleeping. I plan to wake him up with a blowjob before I go home.

In the past, I might have been a little jealous and worried that Peter encouraged me to spend the night because he had his own plans. Of course, now that he is caged, he cannot gratify himself with his own hands, let alone another woman. I am very lucky to have a such a selfless husband who almost exclusively derives his sexual satisfaction vicariously from my own sexual fulfillment with other men.

Before anyone accuses me of being completely selfish, we did uncage Peter a few weeks ago for a business trip. I gave him permission to have sex with a young Pakistani woman while he was away, an offer that he happily accepted and, according to him, thoroughly enjoyed.
You are an amazing and beautiful wife.

Was that Pakistani woman married or single

My wife and I went to a coworkers birthday party and she had 5 lemon drop martinis…the last 3 I told the waiter to make them doubles without her knowledge. She drank them up without a problem. I saw a black friend of mine from my workplace(different from my wife’s company) and he saw we were both kind of *******, so Derrick offered to drive us home…and I accepted. When we got home my wife thought he was an Uber driver and told me to make sure i paid him…so I he and I helped her upstairs. When we got up there I tried to help her in bed when she stood straight up and started undressing in front of Derrick and he didn’t stop her and kept staring Until she was completely naked in front of him. She then realized that he was there and asked why he was there and he said that I told him that she was going to pay him for the ride home…she looked at me with glazed over eyes and said well I guess I should take care of you myself then. So she went to him and started kissing him like he was her long lost lover. He stood there kissing her when she looked at me and said don’t just stand there undress him since you are not going to stop us. So I knelt next to them and tried to unbuckle his trousers while they were kissing and fondling, and by the time I got his pants down he had scooped Beverly up and was carrying her to our bed. He then wasted no time mounting her and started to ride her and that is when I realized she was really into a black cock because I could see he was easily twice my length an girth. He was really stretching her really wide so much so that her pussy lips were being pulled out when he pulled out and went back in when he sunk back into her. She was really moaning and screaming so loud I was afraid that the neighbors would hear. Anyway, I learned that I love watching her get fucked by a real man and I love knowing that a real man is coming in her like she really needs. I also found out that I enjoy being told to clean them up after they are done and watching them in their afterglow while they are kissing and love-talking to each other…it is hot when he asks her if she belongs to him now and she agrees…

Back