Frat Night

DeeAnnaMontana

Female
Gold Member
From
MT, US
A story I'm working on...partially fiction

I finally did it…I took the opportunity to attend one of the wild college parties that my “friends” from the college have invited me to for the past couple of years. I have been resisting because, frankly, because I’m probably older than most of their parents! Why would they want some old worn out wench that’s been through quite a bit of trauma, instead of those young, sexy, hot, smooth, pretty girls they go to college with?! I really haven’t found a great answer for that, but I am glad that they invited me! It was fun!My husband, of course, was a little concerned, because they might put up with a crazy old white woman, but the reception for his wasn’t as promising. They guys came up with a plan…they found a sexy young chick that said she would keep him entertained while they guys showed me what college partying was all about. For all of you that don’t know my husband and I have a relationship where he likes to watch me with Black men, and I really LOVE being seduced by black men; so we have an ideal relationship! I mean, we all know where this is going, but let me tell you that it was fun! And then it got better…Those three guys were so charming and funny – we just had a great time laughing and joking and flirting. They were perfect gentlemen to me, and treated me like a queen. It was weird, I will admit, being with all the young folks. My “date” was 26 and his two friends are 23 and 25. Most of the people at the party would probably be an average of 23. So, not *******, but young. They play beer pong, now, but I taught them how to play “quarters” and ended up a little ******* from shots of beer. My date started openly caressing my arms and shoulders and kissed me on the cheek. I started to get flushed because he is a handsome muscular Black man and I was getting horny! I had dressed pretty sexy in a short, low cut white dress and no bra or panties so I would be “available” for my date when the time came. I was feeling the beat of the music and suddenly it seemed like every nerve in my body had come alive. I was enjoying the music and flirting with my eyes and running my hands over the muscular shoulders of my date. I noticed some of the couples dancing were getting pretty naughty with each other. I was thinking about how good it felt to be with this young, strong man when I felt his hand on my leg. A rush passed through me as I caught my breath – not knowing if he would run his hand up into my dress right now, and find out that I wasn’t wearing any panties, and begin playing with my clit, I was getting wet and squeezed his muscular arm as he smiled at me. “Wanna’ dance?” He smiled at me and I just nodded my head. He was a nice looking man named Doug, and he took my hand walked me to the dance floor Right away we saw a pretty blond girl stroking a guy's cock, between her body and her boyfriend’s as they danced. Doug smiled and commented on how I couldn’t keep my eyes off of that guys dick. I enjoy seeing a hard cock like that, and it had to be at least 8 inches! Most men don’t understand how erotic it is to see a hard (Black in my case!) cock!As we danced Doug was rubbing against me and started feeling my breasts and liked it. They are an especially sensitive spot for me, and I really get wet when a man give me a good breast massage, plays with my nipples, or sucks them softly. I was surprised but excited when he reached between my legs and with no panties, just helped himself to some married white pussy! I buried my lips in his neck and gasped trying to hold in a loud scream as he slid his finger in my pussy. Sitting next to the dance floor, his friends smiled watching me moan and sigh as he finger fucked me, making me cum with a long muffled groan. When the music stopped he waked me back to his friends and Wes asked if he could have the next dance. We danced slowly and he told me I have “great moves” as he held me close and we were grinding our bodies into each other. He was tall and I could feel his cock on my stomach. I turned my face up and he kissed me. I could almost feel all the eyes in the place upon us I held onto him tight. I mean, it’s obvious to everyone what is happening, and I have a wedding ring that was probably reflecting every light in the place. I’m sure there were all sorts of whispers and comments, but people were gracious enough to keep them to themselves. That, and my men would not have put up with it! Tyrone - the other man - stepped up behind me and put his hands on my sides. He kissed the top of my head and I could feel him, hard and hot, against my back. He whispered in my ear, “what if we just peel that dress off of you and make you dance naked in front of all these people?” That would be a great finally after Doug had already made me cum in front of all his friends! I just smiled and blushed, telling them I needed to go to the bathroom. They took me over to where Doug was sitting, and they all took me upstairs. My mind was reeling! I don’t like group scenes. It’s too much for me. I’ve done some threesomes, but one on one is my favorite – though I didn’t mind some spectators when I was young with a sexier body! I felt Doug and Wes’ hands on my ass, and I’m sure we had plenty of people watching, as we went up the stairs….When we got into the room I tried to bolt for the bathroom, but Doug stopped me. He had a serious look on his face and he said, “I know you are nervous because you probably think we are planning to take you over to the bed and gang bang you.” I nodded as he continued, “I already know you don’t want to do that, and I want you to know that we are going to serve you today, Dee. We like you, and we have all enjoyed making love to you at least once; and we are going to give you the “spa special. Nothing else will happen unless you say it’s okay”. With that he nodded toward the bathroom, and I went.When I came out Doug put a glass of wine in my hand and we all talked for a little while. Doug kissed me, then Tyrone kissed me, then Wes kissed me. They undressed me, exposing my breasts first, then pushing my dress down until I was completely naked in front of them. They began running their hands and lips all over my body. Six hands and three sets of lips kissing and caressing. It was erotic…like hot bolts of electricity were running through me. Kissing me softly, caressing my shoulders, arms, back, stomach, legs, feet, hands…each whispering in my ear and telling me how sexy I am. At first I did the denial thing, but they always put their fingers to their lips to quiet me; and pretty soon I was in the flow of feeling spoiled and pampered. Tyrone knelt in front of me and put his big black hands on my ass as he pressed his lips against my vagina. I could feel his breathing and it was driving me batty! We moved behind me and reached around to caress my breasts and push them together while Doug sucked on the nipples. Tyrone looked up at me and said, “Is it okay if I undress, Miss Dee, I’m getting a little uncomfortable.” I nodded YES and he stood up and took of his shirt and then his pants. I could see why he was uncomfortable…his thick cock was hard as a rock. I gasped! I had seen his cock before, it wasn’t that, it was how sexy it was to watch him undress and know that he had gotten THAT HARD for me! “May I touch it?” I had my hand around it before he could answer. It felt great! Hard, thick, throbbing. In a moment it was gone as he sank to his knees and pulled my pussy to his face. He kissed my vagina then ran his tongue up my slit. I panted and moaned. Wes kissed me on the mouth…and long, passionate, wet kiss; while Doug kissed the back of my neck and down to my lower back. He spread my cheeks and ran his tongue down my crack. They lifted me and continued their tongue. Wes was sucking on my breasts. Somewhere along the line my husband had come in, and was watching.Suddenly Tyrone stood me up, picked my naked body up and laid me on the table in front of my husband. He pushed my legs apart and ran his tongue down my inner thighs. He said, "I'm hungry for this hot wet pussy of yours, Dee, and I'm gonna lick it proper". I looked at my husband Tom as Tyrone held my wide spread legs in the air and started devouring me. I started whimpering “yes! yes! eat me baby, I love your tongue! He was good! I knew from before that he was good, and now he was giving me his best! I was rubbing Doug and Wes’ cocks through their pants and asked them to undress for me. Before a minute was up I had a long, smooth, hard black cock in each hand. I turned my head and began sucking on the head of Wes’ cock while he pinched my nipple and caressed my breast.There I was in the middle of three big, muscular Black, hard bodied, long dicked sexy men. Doug leaned forward stroking his hard cock saying "How does it feel, Dee? You okay?” With a little of a feeling of fear and a huge amount of desire, I said, Doug, “I never dreamed I would say this, but I want you all to fuck me! Tyrone held my legs apart and began working his cock into me. “You ready for this Black dick, Dee?” I panted, “Yes, baby, give it to me!” He just smiled sliding his cock into me, while Wes was shoving his cock in my mouth and after a few strokes he started cumin and I swallowed every drop, sucking him dry. Then I turned my head and started sucking Doug’s cock. “That’s it, Dee, we know you love this black dick. Your husbands about to blow his load over there; watching his wife being dicked down by three brothers.” They turned me over and laid me across the table and all of them took turns taking me from behind. Before it was over I came at least six times, until Tyrone finally blew his second load in my mouth.He went home with us that night, and the next morning he fucked me in the ass for a good half hour before pulling out and cumming all over my breasts.Damn those young guys are hard, and they have stamina! I’m still powdering my pussy in the mornings to keep it from stinging! It felt good, but I still don’t think I can take three at once!

Attachments

• 838_1000.jpg
    838_1000.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 153
  • 840_1000.jpg
    840_1000.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 141
  • 842_1000.jpg
    842_1000.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 145
A story I'm working on...partially fiction

I finally did it…I took the opportunity to attend one of the wild college parties that my “friends” from the college have invited me to for the past couple of years. I have been resisting because, frankly, because I’m probably older than most of their parents! Why would they want some old worn out wench that’s been through quite a bit of trauma, instead of those young, sexy, hot, smooth, pretty girls they go to college with?! I really haven’t found a great answer for that, but I am glad that they invited me! It was fun!My husband, of course, was a little concerned, because they might put up with a crazy old white woman, but the reception for his wasn’t as promising. They guys came up with a plan…they found a sexy young chick that said she would keep him entertained while they guys showed me what college partying was all about. For all of you that don’t know my husband and I have a relationship where he likes to watch me with Black men, and I really LOVE being seduced by black men; so we have an ideal relationship! I mean, we all know where this is going, but let me tell you that it was fun! And then it got better…Those three guys were so charming and funny – we just had a great time laughing and joking and flirting. They were perfect gentlemen to me, and treated me like a queen. It was weird, I will admit, being with all the young folks. My “date” was 26 and his two friends are 23 and 25. Most of the people at the party would probably be an average of 23. So, not *******, but young. They play beer pong, now, but I taught them how to play “quarters” and ended up a little ******* from shots of beer. My date started openly caressing my arms and shoulders and kissed me on the cheek. I started to get flushed because he is a handsome muscular Black man and I was getting horny! I had dressed pretty sexy in a short, low cut white dress and no bra or panties so I would be “available” for my date when the time came. I was feeling the beat of the music and suddenly it seemed like every nerve in my body had come alive. I was enjoying the music and flirting with my eyes and running my hands over the muscular shoulders of my date. I noticed some of the couples dancing were getting pretty naughty with each other. I was thinking about how good it felt to be with this young, strong man when I felt his hand on my leg. A rush passed through me as I caught my breath – not knowing if he would run his hand up into my dress right now, and find out that I wasn’t wearing any panties, and begin playing with my clit, I was getting wet and squeezed his muscular arm as he smiled at me. “Wanna’ dance?” He smiled at me and I just nodded my head. He was a nice looking man named Doug, and he took my hand walked me to the dance floor Right away we saw a pretty blond girl stroking a guy's cock, between her body and her boyfriend’s as they danced. Doug smiled and commented on how I couldn’t keep my eyes off of that guys dick. I enjoy seeing a hard cock like that, and it had to be at least 8 inches! Most men don’t understand how erotic it is to see a hard (Black in my case!) cock!As we danced Doug was rubbing against me and started feeling my breasts and liked it. They are an especially sensitive spot for me, and I really get wet when a man give me a good breast massage, plays with my nipples, or sucks them softly. I was surprised but excited when he reached between my legs and with no panties, just helped himself to some married white pussy! I buried my lips in his neck and gasped trying to hold in a loud scream as he slid his finger in my pussy. Sitting next to the dance floor, his friends smiled watching me moan and sigh as he finger fucked me, making me cum with a long muffled groan. When the music stopped he waked me back to his friends and Wes asked if he could have the next dance. We danced slowly and he told me I have “great moves” as he held me close and we were grinding our bodies into each other. He was tall and I could feel his cock on my stomach. I turned my face up and he kissed me. I could almost feel all the eyes in the place upon us I held onto him tight. I mean, it’s obvious to everyone what is happening, and I have a wedding ring that was probably reflecting every light in the place. I’m sure there were all sorts of whispers and comments, but people were gracious enough to keep them to themselves. That, and my men would not have put up with it! Tyrone - the other man - stepped up behind me and put his hands on my sides. He kissed the top of my head and I could feel him, hard and hot, against my back. He whispered in my ear, “what if we just peel that dress off of you and make you dance naked in front of all these people?” That would be a great finally after Doug had already made me cum in front of all his friends! I just smiled and blushed, telling them I needed to go to the bathroom. They took me over to where Doug was sitting, and they all took me upstairs. My mind was reeling! I don’t like group scenes. It’s too much for me. I’ve done some threesomes, but one on one is my favorite – though I didn’t mind some spectators when I was young with a sexier body! I felt Doug and Wes’ hands on my ass, and I’m sure we had plenty of people watching, as we went up the stairs….When we got into the room I tried to bolt for the bathroom, but Doug stopped me. He had a serious look on his face and he said, “I know you are nervous because you probably think we are planning to take you over to the bed and gang bang you.” I nodded as he continued, “I already know you don’t want to do that, and I want you to know that we are going to serve you today, Dee. We like you, and we have all enjoyed making love to you at least once; and we are going to give you the “spa special. Nothing else will happen unless you say it’s okay”. With that he nodded toward the bathroom, and I went.When I came out Doug put a glass of wine in my hand and we all talked for a little while. Doug kissed me, then Tyrone kissed me, then Wes kissed me. They undressed me, exposing my breasts first, then pushing my dress down until I was completely naked in front of them. They began running their hands and lips all over my body. Six hands and three sets of lips kissing and caressing. It was erotic…like hot bolts of electricity were running through me. Kissing me softly, caressing my shoulders, arms, back, stomach, legs, feet, hands…each whispering in my ear and telling me how sexy I am. At first I did the denial thing, but they always put their fingers to their lips to quiet me; and pretty soon I was in the flow of feeling spoiled and pampered. Tyrone knelt in front of me and put his big black hands on my ass as he pressed his lips against my vagina. I could feel his breathing and it was driving me batty! We moved behind me and reached around to caress my breasts and push them together while Doug sucked on the nipples. Tyrone looked up at me and said, “Is it okay if I undress, Miss Dee, I’m getting a little uncomfortable.” I nodded YES and he stood up and took of his shirt and then his pants. I could see why he was uncomfortable…his thick cock was hard as a rock. I gasped! I had seen his cock before, it wasn’t that, it was how sexy it was to watch him undress and know that he had gotten THAT HARD for me! “May I touch it?” I had my hand around it before he could answer. It felt great! Hard, thick, throbbing. In a moment it was gone as he sank to his knees and pulled my pussy to his face. He kissed my vagina then ran his tongue up my slit. I panted and moaned. Wes kissed me on the mouth…and long, passionate, wet kiss; while Doug kissed the back of my neck and down to my lower back. He spread my cheeks and ran his tongue down my crack. They lifted me and continued their tongue. Wes was sucking on my breasts. Somewhere along the line my husband had come in, and was watching.Suddenly Tyrone stood me up, picked my naked body up and laid me on the table in front of my husband. He pushed my legs apart and ran his tongue down my inner thighs. He said, "I'm hungry for this hot wet pussy of yours, Dee, and I'm gonna lick it proper". I looked at my husband Tom as Tyrone held my wide spread legs in the air and started devouring me. I started whimpering “yes! yes! eat me baby, I love your tongue! He was good! I knew from before that he was good, and now he was giving me his best! I was rubbing Doug and Wes’ cocks through their pants and asked them to undress for me. Before a minute was up I had a long, smooth, hard black cock in each hand. I turned my head and began sucking on the head of Wes’ cock while he pinched my nipple and caressed my breast.There I was in the middle of three big, muscular Black, hard bodied, long dicked sexy men. Doug leaned forward stroking his hard cock saying "How does it feel, Dee? You okay?” With a little of a feeling of fear and a huge amount of desire, I said, Doug, “I never dreamed I would say this, but I want you all to fuck me! Tyrone held my legs apart and began working his cock into me. “You ready for this Black dick, Dee?” I panted, “Yes, baby, give it to me!” He just smiled sliding his cock into me, while Wes was shoving his cock in my mouth and after a few strokes he started cumin and I swallowed every drop, sucking him dry. Then I turned my head and started sucking Doug’s cock. “That’s it, Dee, we know you love this black dick. Your husbands about to blow his load over there; watching his wife being dicked down by three brothers.” They turned me over and laid me across the table and all of them took turns taking me from behind. Before it was over I came at least six times, until Tyrone finally blew his second load in my mouth.He went home with us that night, and the next morning he fucked me in the ass for a good half hour before pulling out and cumming all over my breasts.Damn those young guys are hard, and they have stamina! I’m still powdering my pussy in the mornings to keep it from stinging! It felt good, but I still don’t think I can take three at once!
I think it needs a part 2. This time, me as the main character 😏

Back