Found out shes already fucked him twice

So my gf has been having a guy over (i cheated and she retaliated and started chatting a black guy.) Shes 22 and in college. Hes 25 in college. I am in another state.

She told me they kissed at the door the first day. She said it made her wet, but she liked when he played with her hair. She said it made her miss when i'd do it.

She layed on him because her stomach hurt.

They started hanging out, and she ended up making out with him and getting her perky tits sucked. She told me they made out 3 times that day.

At least thats what shes been telling me all week.

Tonight she told me she actually fucked him twice.

She said he was bigger, uncut, and hit her cervix. She said she was screaming for the whole apartment.

The next morning she texted him "more doggystyle" and he fucked her more on the couch.

She told him to buy more condoms and invited him over through the week before she told me.

So tomorrow she wants to fuck him and maybe suck. Shes going to film it for me. Not you guys.

Night.

Last edited:
You and this girl are 22 and live in different states and she is fucking some guy where she is? Dude she is not your girlfriend and you two don’t have a relationship. You are just a casual friend she is talking to about her sex life on the phone.
We fuck when shes here. Shes in college but yes

Shes just sent me vids of her sucking and fucking. She moans loud with him and she told me they came together.

They can only fuck w cindoms but iunno if shes done raw w him

So my gf has been having a guy over (i cheated and she retaliated and started chatting a black guy.) Shes 22 and in college. Hes 25 in college. I am in another state.

She told me they kissed at the door the first day. She said it made her wet, but she liked when he played with her hair. She said it made her miss when i'd do it.

She layed on him because her stomach hurt.

They started hanging out, and she ended up making out with him and getting her perky tits sucked. She told me they made out 3 times that day.

At least thats what shes been telling me all week.

Tonight she told me she actually fucked him twice.

She said he was bigger, uncut, and hit her cervix. She said she was screaming for the whole apartment.

The next morning she texted him "more doggystyle" and he fucked her more on the couch.

She told him to buy more condoms and invited him over through the week before she told me.

So tomorrow she wants to fuck him and maybe suck. Shes going to film it for me. Not you guys.

Night.
She convinced you to remain faithful to her now? While she gets as much BBC as she desires?

She want to see you punished for cheating by gagging on a BBC to get him hard for you to fuck?

Oh hot. What pics of her serving him have you seen? She petite or thicker?
Theres a vid of her sucking his dick and jerking him off. He then puts it inside her and she squeals. They fuck deep and she bounces on him. Her pussy was leaving thick white juice all over the condom. Her face was really flushed as he takes her hard.

Then the video ends.

Next video hes taking her from behind on the couch, shes moaning and hes pulling her ass open. She moans louder and louder and he fucks her faster and faster as she moans his name.

Then the video ends.

I know theyre more horny and rough when not on cam.

Theres a vid of her sucking his dick and jerking him off. He then puts it inside her and she squeals. They fuck deep and she bounces on him. Her pussy was leaving thick white juice all over the condom. Her face was really flushed as he takes her hard.

Then the video ends.

Next video hes taking her from behind on the couch, shes moaning and hes pulling her ass open. She moans louder and louder and he fucks her faster and faster as she moans his name.

Then the video ends.

I know theyre more horny and rough when not on cam.
Do u send ir

Back