Xtreme8100

Male
Real Person
Curious to know if any ladies/ hotwives/ members on here are into Formula 1?

I’ve had a fantastic time meeting sexy ladies at F1 races that I have been to. ;)

I’ll be missing out the F1 weekend at COTA this year, but planning on a couple of races next year -> Bahrain and likely Italy.

My team is RBR. :)

Last edited:
F1 and Indycar fan. I’ve not been to an F1 race but attend multiple Indycar races every year. After seducing BBC, it’s my next favorite hobby.

Bahrain looks spectacular.

Oddly, enough I have access to 2 tickets (co-worker) to the Indy 500 in the Grand Stand. He gave me the 2020 tickets but that was a virtual event due to the pandemic; never been before and may go next year. Join me? :)

What's your F1 team?

Last edited:
Oddly, enough I have access to 2 tickets (co-worker) to the Indy 500 in the Grand Stand. He gave me the 2021 tickets but that was a virtual event due to the pandemic; never been before and may go next year. Join me? :)

What's your F1 team?
I like Red Bull.

2020 was the virtual year. Ive been going to the 500 since 2005. We have tower terrace seats right behind the pits. It’s exhilarating. We get garage and pit access too sometimes. It’s a really great sport to follow! Wish the season was longer.

Rumor is Andretti is forming an F1 team for next year. Let’s meet at Indy or COTA!😉

I like Red Bull.

2020 was the virtual year. Ive been going to the 500 since 2005. We have tower terrace seats right behind the pits. It’s exhilarating. We get garage and pit access too sometimes. It’s a really great sport to follow! Wish the season was longer.

Rumor is Andretti is forming an F1 team for next year. Let’s meet at Indy or COTA!😉

.. and I *like* you already for liking Red Bull. :sex:

I'm up for Indy and Cota, sending you a PM shortly.

Stu

Curious to know if any ladies/ hotwives/ members on here are into Formula 1?

I’ve had a fantastic time meeting sexy ladies at F1 races that I have been to. ;)

I’ll be missing out the F1 weekend at COTA this year, but planning on a couple of races next year -> Bahrain and likely Italy.

My team is RBR. ;)
I like Red Bull.

Didn't get into racing until COTA came here to Austin. I just love all the festivities surrounding the race! Plus a chance to meet people from all over the world

Didn't get into racing until COTA came here to Austin. I just love all the festivities surrounding the race! Plus a chance to meet people from all over the world

Haha.. I still remember you helping me out when I first moved to Austin -> go to The Domain for meeting women. You were right.. lol

The point is, I'm sure the festivities come to you regardless of where you are.. ;)

Love F1 and Indy car. Kinda partial to McLaren. Depending on who is driving also like Ferrari, like the up and coming drivers in IndyCar. I even like NASCAR as we use to go to Daytona for the 500.

McLaren's head to head with Ferrari, right after RBR and Mercedes. I like Lando Norris especially, and am somewhat biased as a business associate out of Bahrain owns McLaren racing and the auto company. ;P

Love F1 and Indy car. Kinda partial to McLaren. Depending on who is driving also like Ferrari, like the up and coming drivers in IndyCar. I even like NASCAR as we use to go to Daytona for the 500.
Agree! I LOVE the newer talent with Indycar! Don’t get me wrong, the seasoned drivers are amazing too, but the new guys (Pato, Palou, Veekay) are confident and SO fearless!! Looking forward to the season opener in February.♥️

Back