Just read Adrian Newey is back full time with the team after a cycling accident so your chances are now even better in getting that favor!

**fingers crossed**

However, I don't think him being back will impact this season, likely next season with the new car.

**fingers crossed**

However, I don't think him being back will impact this season, likely next season with the new car.
When I watch the race I will be hoping things work out for you! I agree next years car will be even better. Not a real big fan of Mercedes-Benz but do enjoy seeing Angela, loves her dedication and intensity.

I saw only up to free practice 2 but Perez was 1st and Max was around 6th. I only heard he was not able to get a clean lap? I think Max was running a different tire than those in front of him?
.. close race though, down to the last lap/ second.

.. close race though, down to the last lap/ second.
Yes for a white I thought Hamilton was going to pass Max but maybe could not because of dirty air? Thought Mick was going to mess things up but seems to have helped max as it enabled his DRS. I just hope the last few races are good ones as both drivers are deserving being world champions. Love good clean hard racing.

Yes for a white I thought Hamilton was going to pass Max but maybe could not because of dirty air? Thought Mick was going to mess things up but seems to have helped max as it enabled his DRS. I just hope the last few races are good ones as both drivers are deserving being world champions. Love good clean hard racing.

….thank you Mick S!

Like McLaren. Loved it. World class facility. Saw Billy Joel and Shaq was DJing.
I am so jealous but also happy for you as it sounded, looked like a fun time and a great race. I enjoy automotive history so teams like McLaren, Ferrari appeal to me. But really enjoy the young talent that is there. Kinda hoping Max wins the championship but Hamilton is so gifted as a racer.

Had a hubby once that was heavy into Nascar. Before I met this couple I didn't know anything about Nascar. This guy had a whole Nascar themed man cave. A huge Jef Gordon Nascar rug and the entertainment wall unit was part tv stand part display case for his Nascar madel car collection.

When I would come over for my play dates with the wife he would be watching a race. Before I ended up upstairs in his bed with his wife we would be in his man cave drinking beer and he would tell me all about the Nascar racing while his wife blew me! 🤷‍♂️

Had a hubby once that was heavy into Nascar. Before I met this couple I didn't know anything about Nascar. This guy had a whole Nascar themed man cave. A huge Jef Gordon Nascar rug and the entertainment wall unit was part tv stand part display case for his Nascar madel car collection.

When I would come over for my play dates with the wife he would be watching a race. Before I ended up upstairs in his bed with his wife we would be in his man cave drinking beer and he would tell me all about the Nascar racing while his wife blew me! 🤷‍♂️
.. I'm going to have to find me a Hotwife that's into F1 here in TO. :p

Back