Former Co-Worker

This is a true story, I was on Spring Break for a week so I decided to spend some time in Georgia. Since I had seven days off I was in no hurry. I remember a co-worker who had moved to Palm Bay Florida. We always flirted around but never hooked up. I called her to see if we could meet for lunch one day. To my surprise she said that would be awesome. We met that evening at the Palm Bay mall. We walked and talked about old times and friends. I brought up the conversation about why we never hooked up, and she said that she thought I only liked her as a good friend and nothing else. I told her that we always flirted, and she said she always wanted me to make a move on her. So I kicked off one of my shoes and ran my foot between her legs rubbing her thighs, my legs wasn't long enough for my foot to reach her pussy . She started laughing like crazy as we finish our meal and headed back to our cars, I put a arm around her waist as i rubbed her side. After reaching her car i told her that I was staying in a hotel not far from here and would she follow me there. She said yes and she did . She is five foot two with maybe a set of thirty three tits and long brown hair. She was wearing one of those long sundresses with the spaghetti strap top and sandals. That's a major turn on for me, once in the room I wasted no time, kissing her as I fondly stroked her nipples as she was yanking at my cock . I pulled up her dress and got on top of her grinding with our clothes on,i reached down and undid my pants and pulled my underwear down and I pulled her panties to one side as I slide my fat black dick into her tight pink pussy. She grunted as the head of my dick stretched her love tunnel open. I didn't drive deep into her, i just let my fat dick head open her up before i see how much she can withstand. She was ripping at the bed sheets like crazy as she thrust her hips up. That was my indication to drive all of my dick deep and hard into her hairy hole. When I drove my dick deep into her she bucked up and down as she grunted aloud, making me drive into her with more ******* as the heat in my balls begin to boil. Even though she was wet as hell, her pussy was still gripping my fat black cock with intense pleasure. I could not hold out any longer, I put a load into her pinkness that felt like it had been stored up for years. We laid there until my cock slipped out of her red swollen pussy. We showered and got dressed because she had to pick up her ******* from school, but now I know that I will be Cummings back for more. I tried to get some on my way back but she had made other plans with the family. She did send me a pussy picture to wack off to. I can't post it from my phone because it's a Samsung and my tablet is a Apple.

This is a true story, I was on Spring Break for a week so I decided to spend some time in Georgia. Since I had seven days off I was in no hurry. I remember a co-worker who had moved to Palm Bay Florida. We always flirted around but never hooked up. I called her to see if we could meet for lunch one day. To my surprise she said that would be awesome. We met that evening at the Palm Bay mall. We walked and talked about old times and friends. I brought up the conversation about why we never hooked up, and she said that she thought I only liked her as a good friend and nothing else. I told her that we always flirted, and she said she always wanted me to make a move on her. So I kicked off one of my shoes and ran my foot between her legs rubbing her thighs, my legs wasn't long enough for my foot to reach her pussy . She started laughing like crazy as we finish our meal and headed back to our cars, I put a arm around her waist as i rubbed her side. After reaching her car i told her that I was staying in a hotel not far from here and would she follow me there. She said yes and she did . She is five foot two with maybe a set of thirty three tits and long brown hair. She was wearing one of those long sundresses with the spaghetti strap top and sandals. That's a major turn on for me, once in the room I wasted no time, kissing her as I fondly stroked her nipples as she was yanking at my cock . I pulled up her dress and got on top of her grinding with our clothes on,i reached down and undid my pants and pulled my underwear down and I pulled her panties to one side as I slide my fat black dick into her tight pink pussy. She grunted as the head of my dick stretched her love tunnel open. I didn't drive deep into her, i just let my fat dick head open her up before i see how much she can withstand. She was ripping at the bed sheets like crazy as she thrust her hips up. That was my indication to drive all of my dick deep and hard into her hairy hole. When I drove my dick deep into her she bucked up and down as she grunted aloud, making me drive into her with more ******* as the heat in my balls begin to boil. Even though she was wet as hell, her pussy was still gripping my fat black cock with intense pleasure. I could not hold out any longer, I put a load into her pinkness that felt like it had been stored up for years. We laid there until my cock slipped out of her red swollen pussy. We showered and got dressed because she had to pick up her ******* from school, but now I know that I will be Cummings back for more. I tried to get some on my way back but she had made other plans with the family. She did send me a pussy picture to wack off to. I can't post it from my phone because it's a Samsung and my tablet is a Apple.
She's married?

Back