For the women

After 15 years of his sexual dominance and perversions, I just had enough. I have gone along with his will doing sex clubs. 3 ways, fucking his friends. Daisy chains with other woman. I even watched as he did some ******* play with a very close gf. I was honest with him when I simply had enough. I wanted some return sexually. I was reading about women who left marriages due to such one sided sexually. We talked and decided it would be my way for the next 15 years. FLR sexually. I loved the cock cage idea so we began there. I am a controlling dominant woman to begin with so this aroused me alot. I did my thing cheating for the rush, feeding him my messy pussy. Then the BBC idea hit me...mmmmm I thought why not! Ya love it.

Hi Could you describe the feeling of the first time A BBC slid in to you with Huby watching?
Did you have him such that black seed from you pussy??

Hi Could you describe the feeling of the first time A BBC slid in to you with Huby watching?
Did you have him such that black seed from you pussy??
I wish I could but hubby is not allowed to watch. This let's both of us be more uninhibited. I may some day MAKE him watch lol. It will ruin him trust me, I am a different women with a black man.

Last edited:
I was seduced by a young black man when I was separated from my husband. By the time my husband called and wanted to get back together and work on our relationship, I was enjoying the attention and sex I was getting from my boyfriend. When we were talking about me coming home, I told him I had been "dating" a black man and I wanted to keep "seeing" him. My husband was quiet for a moment, then he said that he wanted me home and it was okay with him if I keep my boyfriend! I couldn't believe he said that! At the time we had never even heard of people voluntarily being in cuckold relationships...it has been an education!

I Understand his position. I love to see ladies being pleasured and get relay turned on from seeing them climax and cream.
this must be even more intense if you have real love and affection for the lady?

Back