For the ladies ready to meet (follow the directions)

KingHandsome99

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NJ, US
Read these two post by @hungteacher and @MagicMikeATX

https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/bull-report-meeting-a-first-time-couple-hotwife.211336/page-4

Then come back here, send a short vid of what guy from b2w you want, simply say "I want _______" and @ his name on the post so he can DM you (face does not need to be in vid, mouth or chin down will be fine). Now if yall are local or within driving range, the next step should be that guy hitting you up and and arranging a meet.

Good luck and nobody should get their feelings hurt. They want who they want!

Last edited:
Read these two post by @hungteacher and @magicmik

https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/bull-report-meeting-a-first-time-couple-hotwife.211336/page-4

Then come back here, send a short vid of what guy from b2w you want, simply say "I want _______" and @ his name on the post so he can DM you (face does not need to be in vid, mouth or chin down will be fine). Now if yall are local or within driving range, the next step should be that guy hitting you up and and arranging a meet.

Ooooh this is brilliant! 🔥
Fix my name tho lol

appreciate the luv brother :)

Things shouldn't be this hard. Whatever happened to being attracted to a person. Seeing if there was chemistry between the two of you then taking it from there. I miss the good old days. Dating apps have really screwed things up. And let's not forget the simps. It's hard out there for a pimp.

simpin aint easy my brothers, listen to tariq nasheeds mack lessons on youtube

Trust me bruh... A lot of WOMEN are SIMPs too! There's an entire generation of young girls who grew up on the internet and social media, they have ZERO social skills in real Life.

They spent their formative adolescent years chasing likes, looking for online validation.

None of these girls are equipped to be in a serious relationship. The best 'life skill' they have is posting on onlyfans and Snapchat and hoping guys will pay them because they are broke-ass chicks 😂💸💸💸

Trust me bruh... A lot of WOMEN are SIMPs too! There's an entire generation of young girls who grew up on the internet and social media, they have ZERO social skills in real Life.

They spent their formative adolescent years chasing likes, looking for online validation.

None of these girls are equipped to be in a serious relationship. The best 'life skill' they have is posting on onlyfans and Snapchat and hoping guys will pay them because they are broke-ass chicks 😂💸💸💸
Yeah females 30 and younger are pretty useless with no life skills for real. TikTok shows that.

I’m so with you on that, social media has killed the real-life respect, family relations and what it means to be a good human being.

Agreed! Leave your feelings at the door 🚪!!! *LOL!*

Oh my goodness 😮 @MagicMikeATX!!! You have done it (Said what I’ve always) told people however; some of these older women have “ZERO” ‘Social Skills’ as well in real life and respond in a conversation as if they are texting!

Hey

Back