For the ladies, Nipple piercings?

time2try

Couple
Staff member
Real Person
Gold Member
Hello all. can anyone give me some advice? A guy who is playing, sucking, pulling, biting etc etc etc with my nipples/breasts has never been something that turned me on at all. I am always thinking please please just get to my pussy, PLEASE! So my question is this for those with pierced nipples. Do they become more sensitive and give you more sexual pleasure after you had yours pierced?

Last edited:
Mine didn’t get more sensitive but there is a difference that I enjoy more than before. A friend of mine says hers lost sensitivity, she feels pain when pinched but nothing from rubbing or sucking

Hello all. can anyone give me some advice? A guy who is playing, sucking, pulling, biting etc etc etc with my nipples/breasts has never been something that turned me on at all. I am always thinking please please just get to my pussy, PLEASE! So my question is this for those with pierced nipples. Do they become more sensitive and give you more sexual pleasure after you had yours pierced?
I didn’t notice any change either way in sensitivity….. just like the way it looks.

Back