Need some tattoo/ piercings/body mods ideas for my story.

So I'm working on my very first series. And i need some tattoo ideas for the female characters.

A 52 years old single mom and her 27 years old ******* wants to surprise their BBC master for his birthday by getting some tattoos and piercings .

Now I'm thinking nipple ring piercings and clit piercings (qos jewelry).
Then some tattoos - one small Qos tattoo over tits that will be clearly visible in public, "Breed me" tattoo over pussy, "forever master ***" Over ass , "black cock slut " Tattoo on the lower back , and " Anal whore" Tattoo around ass hole

And what body mods ideas would be hot? Getting bigger lips and tits? How big would they be?

Please provide more ideas . You can attach picture for better understanding.

So I'm working on my very first series. And i need some tattoo ideas for the female characters.

A 52 years old single mom and her 27 years old ******* wants to surprise their BBC master for his birthday by getting some tattoos and piercings .

Now I'm thinking nipple ring piercings and clit piercings (qos jewelry).
Then some tattoos - one small Qos tattoo over tits that will be clearly visible in public, "Breed me" tattoo over pussy, "forever master ***" Over ass , "black cock slut " Tattoo on the lower back , and " Anal whore" Tattoo around ass hole

And what body mods ideas would be hot? Getting bigger lips and tits? How big would they be?

Please provide more ideas . You can attach picture for better understanding.
First i think youbshould get your nipples pierced. Next a VCH can be very stimulating even walking or wear a yight g string.and inner labia piecings ..narching tattos in.your clevage on each breast. All.the others you need to fiqure out di you want them seen all.the time or het in revealing outfits.? My hotwife has to be discreet because of her job.. she has her nipples piecing her cleavage tattoos and her genital piercings. Because of her lifestyle and wantimgore intensity .yet still discrete shes getting bigger nipple rings she presntly has 1/2 inch 14 nipple piecings she getting 1 in 10 ga rings soon also getting her genutal
Rings bigger .she wants tattos around her pussy bikini.line which we are. Talking about all.these things have made her hotwifecsex life more intense

Public - On the back of her neck, like Harmoni Kalifornia, which can be seen depending on her hairstyle. On the cleavage of her left breast “closest to her heart” where it can be seen depending on what top or dress she wears.
Tramp stamp - QOS in the center, flanked by wings, with “BBC set me free” above in cursive font.

Intimate - Above her pussy, “BBC Only”

Back