For the cucks on the fence or for the women who is dealing with one.

A couple years ago I met this hot ass married wife at a training. One of those, the seat just happened to be opened deals. The next morning she saved me a seat. No, nothing happened there but we hit it off really well and exchanged numbers. We live in neighboring states, so I left thinking about the what if's but doubting things. As is the case, we started off talking about our work but texting lead to sexting, which lead to meeting at a hotel 1/2 way between several times. It was fire!!

About 4 months into this, somehow I talk with her about cuckolding and she without talking with me, asks her husband. (I wish she would have asked because I believe I would have prevented a hard no). We continue to meet for a while and he knows but is not real happy. This lasts lasts for almost 2 years and decides she wants to really work on her marriage, which was hurt a little, because we had that soul connection.

Here's where the message comes: Recently I had a client inform me she got a job in a different state, which would not allow us to continue to work together. Her job is in the state where my married hot wife lives and works. I reached out today and we chatted via messenger, and she sent me her # to call. Of course during the conversation I asked her how she was doing? Not about her marriage but her, but she immediately told me that there was lots of growth in their marriage, followed by, she has to be very careful talking with me. When I asked why, she didn't mention him, but she said, it's so easy to lose time with you. She said several other things that let me know they may be getting along better, but he is still not satisfying her sexually.

Morale of the story: Love your ladies deeply, but if you are not given them the sex they need and desire, get out of your head, and out of the damn way. Ladies, share this with your chicken cucks. If he would have worked through his ego, everyone could have won.

Anyone needs to work through or talk about this, hit me up.

Thanks for reading.

Fox Tv GIF by BH90210

Back