For the Couples,Who selected the First Bull?

NICK33414

Couple
Gold Member
From
FL, US
For the couples out there who selected the Bull for the first time she was Blacked? Was it her, Or did you surprise with her first bull.

Our first encounter my husband set the whole night up without my knowledge. We were out of town staying at a hotel with dance club in the hotel. After dinner and drinks we went to the club, and I was approached at the bar by a very handsome black gentleman were we had small talk among-st the three of us, Eventually I was on the dance floor a good portion of the night between my husband and Ray. Ray was no novice to the hot-wife seduction. His hands knew how to push their limits without resistance on my part. After returning from a song my husband whispered in my ear he was ready to go up to the room and take my body. I said goodbye to Ray with a hug and thanked him for his company. Little did I know this man would be taking me to orgasm levels I never knew existed in a few minutes.
As we hit the hotel room door the dress was off, and i was down to just my heels and bra and panties. My husband felt my moisture below, and told me he was going to tie me to the bed and use his little slut.
The toys were pulled from the suitcase and moments later I was tied to the bed with wrist and ankle cuffs spread eagle. He also purchased a new spandex hood for my head, with only a hole in it for my mouth,complete black out. He teased my body for a few minutes, and then said he was going to get some ice for my nipples from the ice machine. I was left tied to the bed listening to music, and thinking about how much I needed to be fucked right now.
I heard him come back in the room and run the water in the bathroom. Little did I know Ray was previously arranged and was with him to fuck me the rest of the night.

My husband arranged to whole evening two weeks prior with Ray, and that was the start of my journey into the BBC Lifestyle.

For the couples out there who selected the Bull for the first time she was Blacked? Was it her, Or did you surprise with her first bull.

Our first encounter my husband set the whole night up without my knowledge. We were out of town staying at a hotel with dance club in the hotel. After dinner and drinks we went to the club, and I was approached at the bar by a very handsome black gentleman were we had small talk among-st the three of us, Eventually I was on the dance floor a good portion of the night between my husband and Ray. Ray was no novice to the hot-wife seduction. His hands knew how to push their limits without resistance on my part. After returning from a song my husband whispered in my ear he was ready to go up to the room and take my body. I said goodbye to Ray with a hug and thanked him for his company. Little did I know this man would be taking me to orgasm levels I never knew existed in a few minutes.
As we hit the hotel room door the dress was off, and i was down to just my heels and bra and panties. My husband felt my moisture below, and told me he was going to tie me to the bed and use his little slut.
The toys were pulled from the suitcase and moments later I was tied to the bed with wrist and ankle cuffs spread eagle. He also purchased a new spandex hood for my head, with only a hole in it for my mouth,complete black out. He teased my body for a few minutes, and then said he was going to get some ice for my nipples from the ice machine. I was left tied to the bed listening to music, and thinking about how much I needed to be fucked right now.
I heard him come back in the room and run the water in the bathroom. Little did I know Ray was previously arranged and was with him to fuck me the rest of the night.

My husband arranged to whole evening two weeks prior with Ray, and that was the start of my journey into the BBC Lifestyle.
love to hear how it went

I'll try to fill in the blanks, but Nick was the one to arrange the evening. He and Ray conversed previously on a swingers site, so Ray knew his role and to back off if I was not receptive. Nick planned the cowincidental bar meet to test the waters if I had any interest in Ray. Ray was a charmer, and suck me right in bringing up conversations of all the things I love, so small talk flowed free and easy, not just some random weather conversation with a stranger. After several glasses of wine throughout the course of the evening, I was carefree and relaxed. After a few dances with my husband, we returned to ray at the bar and my husband excused himself to use the restroom. Little did I know he was up in our hotel room putting the rerstaint harness under the mattress for easy access to secure his little wife to the bed. In his absence Ray asked me to dance and with his skill, kept me out there for several song casually caressing my body. He was was a amazingly smooth with his moves, not to mention had my juices flowing with every touch. When the song ended we headed back to my husband at the bar, and lite banter continued. Soon after my husband whispered in my ear, he was ready to go upstairs and fuck his hot little wife if I was too. I finished my wine, and thanked Ray with a lingering hug goodbye. Little did I know that man would be helping my husband fuck me silly for the next few hours.

Back at the room I was striped to my bra ,panties and heels and secured to the bed with some restraints . Nick pulled out our toys, he had wands, dildos, plugs, nipple clamps,lubes , lotions and a hood. The hood was new, not the usual blindfold, I guess he got tired of me squirming around and being able to peek. He placed the hood on me and the room went black. With me in full bondage to the bed, the fun began. Nick started running his hands over my body, when he got to my panties they were soaked as he ran his fingers up my slit. Next it was time for nipple play, he pulled each breast out and sucked each nipple, then made statement he was going to get some ice to get these harder before he put the nipple clamps on. Off he when to the ice machine with be left tied to the bed. He returned to the room two minutes later and I heard the water running in the bathroom (was on to disguise the sound of Ray getting undressed). Soon Nick was back playing with my nipples, so I thought, but it was actuals Ray. Ray never spoke a word, and my husband was behind him moderating the conversation with me.I was so worked up, and needed cock or my magic wand vibrator. Nick was trying to bring out the slut in me, asking all kinds of graphic questions ( you want your big black dildo in your pussy? you want a good hard fucking?) I was withering on the bed, all I could say was yes to all his questions. I still had know clue Ray was in the room. First my g-string was pulled aside and the dildo went in my pussy with ease, I must have been soaking the sheets, it normally takes some time to ease this big black dildo in me. After sliding the dildo in and out making me crazy, my husband asked if I was ready for a good hard fucking. Yes, was all i could get out at this point, and he released my legs and pulled my panties the rest of the way off. Next I swear I went to heaven, Rays cock slide into me, and it was a total out of body experience once he started stroking in and out at a slow pace. Never did I cum so fast and hard in my life. The man took me places I've never experienced, and he was just starting. I soon realized someone other than my husband had joined us!
After the first wave, my husband asked if I liked that big black cock in my pussy, and all I could do is whimper yes. I should have know by the condom, but with adjusting to the size and the pleasure, I never put two and two together.
The hood eventually came off, and I realized Ray and my Husband pre-arranged this evening. I love my husband so much, and will never ever forget my first BBC experience.

We both did. We had been talking about doing it for a long time. We communicated with few guys on AFF. Met a couple of them for dinner/drinks. But it was Terrell that stood out for both of us.
They got together a couple of times, but turned out he liked to ******* and smoke too much and would rather do that than meet up with us.

This exactly what I want to do with my wife! glad it worked out!
You people are nuts!! Many of you are not in the lifestyle and have absolutely no idea of CONSENT!! I know once I mention that word everyone is going to jump on the bandwagon and start saying oh she knew all about it, etc. I personally don't meet with people without direct communication with the female prior.

I'll try to fill in the blanks, but Nick was the one to arrange the evening. He and Ray conversed previously on a swingers site, so Ray knew his role and to back off if I was not receptive. Nick planned the cowincidental bar meet to test the waters if I had any interest in Ray. Ray was a charmer, and suck me right in bringing up conversations of all the things I love, so small talk flowed free and easy, not just some random weather conversation with a stranger. After several glasses of wine throughout the course of the evening, I was carefree and relaxed. After a few dances with my husband, we returned to ray at the bar and my husband excused himself to use the restroom. Little did I know he was up in our hotel room putting the rerstaint harness under the mattress for easy access to secure his little wife to the bed. In his absence Ray asked me to dance and with his skill, kept me out there for several song casually caressing my body. He was was a amazingly smooth with his moves, not to mention had my juices flowing with every touch. When the song ended we headed back to my husband at the bar, and lite banter continued. Soon after my husband whispered in my ear, he was ready to go upstairs and fuck his hot little wife if I was too. I finished my wine, and thanked Ray with a lingering hug goodbye. Little did I know that man would be helping my husband fuck me silly for the next few hours.

Back at the room I was striped to my bra ,panties and heels and secured to the bed with some restraints . Nick pulled out our toys, he had wands, dildos, plugs, nipple clamps,lubes , lotions and a hood. The hood was new, not the usual blindfold, I guess he got tired of me squirming around and being able to peek. He placed the hood on me and the room went black. With me in full bondage to the bed, the fun began. Nick started running his hands over my body, when he got to my panties they were soaked as he ran his fingers up my slit. Next it was time for nipple play, he pulled each breast out and sucked each nipple, then made statement he was going to get some ice to get these harder before he put the nipple clamps on. Off he when to the ice machine with be left tied to the bed. He returned to the room two minutes later and I heard the water running in the bathroom (was on to disguise the sound of Ray getting undressed). Soon Nick was back playing with my nipples, so I thought, but it was actuals Ray. Ray never spoke a word, and my husband was behind him moderating the conversation with me.I was so worked up, and needed cock or my magic wand vibrator. Nick was trying to bring out the slut in me, asking all kinds of graphic questions ( you want your big black dildo in your pussy? you want a good hard fucking?) I was withering on the bed, all I could say was yes to all his questions. I still had know clue Ray was in the room. First my g-string was pulled aside and the dildo went in my pussy with ease, I must have been soaking the sheets, it normally takes some time to ease this big black dildo in me. After sliding the dildo in and out making me crazy, my husband asked if I was ready for a good hard fucking. Yes, was all i could get out at this point, and he released my legs and pulled my panties the rest of the way off. Next I swear I went to heaven, Rays cock slide into me, and it was a total out of body experience once he started stroking in and out at a slow pace. Never did I cum so fast and hard in my life. The man took me places I've never experienced, and he was just starting. I soon realized someone other than my husband had joined us!
After the first wave, my husband asked if I liked that big black cock in my pussy, and all I could do is whimper yes. I should have know by the condom, but with adjusting to the size and the pleasure, I never put two and two together.
The hood eventually came off, and I realized Ray and my Husband pre-arranged this evening. I love my husband so much, and will never ever forget my first BBC experience.
Sexy as fuck what an introduction LOVE IT.

For us we were already in the swinger lifestyle and just talking one nite and wife said she'd never been with a black guy but had of course heard the rumors of a BBC so she wanted to try it out and see. We placed a ad on craigslist back when ya still could... and after weeding thru all the fakes and pic collectors we got a email from a guy who seemed promising.. after a few pic exchanges, w/ wife giving the "thumbs up" to his pics i arranged a quick pre-meet just to make sure he looks like his pics and was real etc.. then a few days later we got a hotel room couple towns over and once he got there he and wife wasted no time in getting to know each other. It was hot as fuck to watch and hear how much she was loving it. After that first time, she was hooked...there was no going back for her.. Big Black Cock was something she needed to keep having in her life..and her pussy. We/she ended up seeing him somewhat regularly for the last 4 years, while still getting to meet other black guys 'here n there'.... now just over 5 years later and she is close to being BBC only and I am her happily caged and almost completely pussy free cuck....and our love for each other has never been stronger.

Last edited:

AMAZING I am going to try this with my wife holy fuck

Foe us we were already in the swinger lifestyle and just talking one nite and wife said she'd never been with a black guy but had of course heard the rumors of a BBC so she wanted to try it out and see. We placed a ad on craigslist back when ya still could... and after weeding thru all the fakes and pic collectors we got a email from a guy who seemed promising.. after a few pic exchanges, w/ wife giving the "thumbs up" to his pics i arranged a quick pre-meet just to make sure he looks like his pics and was real etc.. then a few days later we got a hotel room couple towns over and once he got there he and wife wasted no time in getting to know each other. It was hot as fuck to watch and hear how much she was loving it. After that first time, she was hooked...there was no going back for her.. Big Black Cock was something she needed to keep having in her life..and her pussy. We/she ended up seeing him fairly regularly for the next 3 years, while still getting to meet other black guys 'here n there'.... now just over 5 years later and she is close to being BBC only and I am her happily caged and almost completely pussy free cuck....and our love for each other has never been stronger.
you are living the life I have craved for years but the wife has no interest in
anything sexual,
When I became impotent 15 years ago i told her she could have free rein
and get a guy or guys .Called me a fucking pervert and switched of to sex completely.

We have certainly been enjoying this lifestyle for a few years now with few regrets. There has been the occasional male that thinks he is going to run the show, and we politely tell him we don't think we're the right fit and end the evening. But have met some wonderful men, that understand they're a guest, and if your polite the door will be open and moist when your welcomed back.

Back