For Bulls: Do you enjoy watching Cucks clean up you cum?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Eatzitafter, Sep 6, 2016.

1. Eatzitafter

Eatzitafter Member

US
    Do you get aroused watching a cuck eat your cream pie?

2. zulusierra

zulusierra Active Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    I know she enjoys it so I don't mind. Kinda hard to keep a straight face thinking about it and find it as appealing as watching a man suck snot out of another man's nose...

I'm not really into eating pussy unless I actually love the woman anyway so I just leave the cleanup to the crew with the desire to get the job done.

I also do not enjoy red Twizzlers or honeydew. But a lot of people can't can't understand my fondness for black licorice and Jamaican ginger ale that has a bite as you drink it either so aint mad that someone is willing to put in work ingesting my Superior highly evolved DNA out of her pussy and letting her experience something that I am not willing to do for her.

If someone wants to eat her ass and gets off while doing it then more power to him it's a win-win situation.

sissycuckslave and Eatzitafter like this.
  3. Torpedo

Torpedo Well-Known Member Gold Member

I can't speak for others but I enjoy curling a woman's toes. While I don't object to the presence of her husband or boyfriend, it adds nothing to the experience for me. I don't get off on belittling my partners husband. None of the women in the group actively involve their husbands. If he cleans her up afterwards I don't know and I really don't care

bm_from_southjersey likes this.