For Bulls: Do you enjoy watching Cucks clean up you cum?

I know she enjoys it so I don't mind. Kinda hard to keep a straight face thinking about it and find it as appealing as watching a man suck snot out of another man's nose...

I'm not really into eating pussy unless I actually love the woman anyway so I just leave the cleanup to the crew with the desire to get the job done.

I also do not enjoy red Twizzlers or honeydew. But a lot of people can't can't understand my fondness for black licorice and Jamaican ginger ale that has a bite as you ******* it either so aint mad that someone is willing to put in work ingesting my Superior highly evolved DNA out of her pussy and letting her experience something that I am not willing to do for her.

If someone wants to eat her ass and gets off while doing it then more power to him it's a win-win situation.

I can't speak for others but I enjoy curling a woman's toes. While I don't object to the presence of her husband or boyfriend, it adds nothing to the experience for me. I don't get off on belittling my partners husband. None of the women in the group actively involve their husbands. If he cleans her up afterwards I don't know and I really don't care

Do you get aroused watching a cuck eat your cream pie?
My wife loves it. She squirts heavily and screams a lot.

It's also a great way of bonding after my wife has had sex with another way. By eating my wife out I show her that I accept and encourage her extramarital sex.

She caresses my head while she tells me how much she loves me. How grateful she is that I let her get sexual satisfactiontumblr_nusyhyVhm21rwotxno1_1280.jpg by her black boyfriend.

Back