FLL Trapeze BBC

gregster

Couple
Gold Member
From
FL, US
We have not been to Trapeze in years, and have been both during single guys Friday, and couples only Saturday. We do love the single guy nights, as we have seen quite a few BBC guys walking around, and mostly w/o their towels. (I am thinking to show off their goods) Would anyone who has been there in the past year or so please let us know if anything has changed. We so much love Trap, but I, Greg, have had to work every Friday night, we have not been in years. I now only work Sunday-Tuesday nights so we can go and enjoy BBC Wednesday or Friday nights. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

We have not been to Trapeze in years, and have been both during single guys Friday, and couples only Saturday. We do love the single guy nights, as we have seen quite a few BBC guys walking around, and mostly w/o their towels. (I am thinking to show off their goods) Would anyone who has been there in the past year or so please let us know if anything has changed. We so much love Trap, but I, Greg, have had to work every Friday night, we have not been in years. I now only work Sunday-Tuesday nights so we can go and enjoy BBC Wednesday or Friday nights. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Following as we are local and would love to know more about that place if they have single BBC men

Back