Flirting at work...

I also did not ever become active while on business trips, because I often traveled with one or sometimes more associates. Even when I traveled alone, I was very discreet.
@Kellidog can we be discrete on my next trip to Minneapolis? Some of my best friends from college are still there. And I know how we can accomplish the same if you're ever in the DMV or Baltimore...

My first office fling was at my first job (in Minneapolis) straight out of college. I was in marketing and needed a car, which I didn't have and was enthusiastically introduced to the credit union office on another floor. The woman there was recently divorced, had lost a lot of weight and wanted badly to fuck a young black guy. I took advantage and fucked her once but nothing else happened after that. She evidently blabbed to someone at work, because a manager pulled me aside and slyly warned me about not "messing with" her. I also got the feeling she wanted to have a story to throw back in her ex's face. I was too inexperienced to realize how close of a bullet I dodged having that affair.

I am a finance professional working in a large firm and I do enjoy the view of the sexy ladies in the hallways from the admin to senior directors and wonder if you all think the same lustful things I do. I love the eye contact and the shy smile as you turn away to avoid the gaze. So ladies how many of you flirt back or even squeeze your thighs together when there is meeting with a black male professional is in a group meeting or when meeting one on one?
Hmmm I like smart men. I am in finance as well.

Man, Just TODAY, my coworker who works in the cubicle next me has me questioning her motives. She’s tall, slim blonde, but quirky as fuck!! Has a little high pitched voice & everything BUT for some reason that ******* turns me on 😂 To top it off, she has a nice set of breast to go along with her frame & wore this lil nice blouse today.

Long story short, I needed help at my desk today & asked her for help with something (innocently…not on any flirtacious AT ALL) and she comes like right over my shoulder!! 👀 Legit RIGHT over my shoulder & her face is damn near close enough to mine as we look at the computer, to where we could almost freaking kiss. The whole time I’m like “WTF is she doing…lowkey in my personal space” but then at one point her arm rubs against mine as she points to something on my screen. I’m like “Ain’t no way in hell she doesn’t feel our bodies touching” lol but all in all I said “F it, if she’s fine with it, I am too” & start very meticulously leaning in for as long as she’s comfortable with it. She didn’t budge…

Idk what the hell she has going on, but she better stop fucking around with me or she’s gonna get this dick! I don’t flirt with her outright (again she’s on this nerd, quirky, type deal…) BUT she just got up (I’m currently typing this at work) from her cubicle to stretch & I made a small comment to her, looked her in her eyes, made sure she was looking at me and then glanced at her breast so she would see me…I just wanted her to know I see her and she did. This isn’t the first time my spidey sense have been tingling… she has me questioning some things 🧐

Man, Just TODAY, my coworker who works in the cubicle next me has me questioning her motives. She’s tall, slim blonde, but quirky as fuck!! Has a little high pitched voice & everything BUT for some reason that ******* turns me on 😂 To top it off, she has a nice set of breast to go along with her frame & wore this lil nice blouse today.

Long story short, I needed help at my desk today & asked her for help with something (innocently…not on any flirtacious AT ALL) and she comes like right over my shoulder!! 👀 Legit RIGHT over my shoulder & her face is damn near close enough to mine as we look at the computer, to where we could almost freaking kiss. The whole time I’m like “WTF is she doing…lowkey in my personal space” but then at one point her arm rubs against mine as she points to something on my screen. I’m like “Ain’t no way in hell she doesn’t feel our bodies touching” lol but all in all I said “F it, if she’s fine with it, I am too” & start very meticulously leaning in for as long as she’s comfortable with it. She didn’t budge…

Idk what the hell she has going on, but she better stop fucking around with me or she’s gonna get this dick! I don’t flirt with her outright (again she’s on this nerd, quirky, type deal…) BUT she just got up (I’m currently typing this at work) from her cubicle to stretch & I made a small comment to her, looked her in her eyes, made sure she was looking at me and then glanced at her breast so she would see me…I just wanted her to know I see her and she did. This isn’t the first time my spidey sense have been tingling… she has me questioning some things 🧐
Invite her to an after work *******. Just sayin.

Might? uhhh just do it. be nice about it and without expectation. Thats where you will make her comfortable to say yes.
Yeah might. Gotta approach these things with finesse & caution. Will take some more time to “feel” her out…like a lot of people in this thread have stated, I’ve seen ******* go left for NOOOO reason off a simple invitation or something 🤦🏾‍♂️ I told you she might be border line crazy lol But if the stars align, I’d still bang her out…might have to change cubicles afterwards though.

damn but that’s hot. women have a way, don’t they.

Just a friendly heads up - I hope you were typing that on your cell and perhaps even using a VPN connection if you were using any corporate network aha. I would imagine the majority of companies would be a *little* upset if they discovered a staff member using their comms to visit THIS particular site. Need to be careful :)

Just a friendly heads up - I hope you were typing that on your cell and perhaps even using a VPN connection if you were using any corporate network aha. I would imagine the majority of companies would be a *little* upset if they discovered a staff member using their comms to visit THIS particular site. Need to be careful :)
"Ain't nothing but a word!"...as we used to say. There's danger on both counts - going to an adult website and commenting in that context about a co-worker. I'll add another - if you hook up with her and at some point things go south, guess what might show up during the investigation/legal process? That ******* rarely goes away any time soon. And let's not even talk about if you work on a goverment siteo_O

"Ain't nothing but a word!"...as we used to say. There's danger on both counts - going to an adult website and commenting in that context about a co-worker. I'll add another - if you hook up with her and at some point things go south, guess what might show up during the investigation/legal process? That ******* rarely goes away any time soon. And let's not even talk about if you work on a goverment siteo_O
Well, if he was using a VPN then he's in the clear. The comms would be encrypted so whatever logs may be on the corporate system the only information that could be gleaned from it would be the IP address of the VPN server he is connected to - nothing else.

If he was on the corporate network, with no VPN and they decided to take a look, then they could see what sites were visited with timestamps and the likes. If it was a Government site, its doubtful a VPN would work or you could even access a site like this since its all filtered and monitored - and if you could, you'd likely get a tap on the shoulder later on with some questions asked of you aha.

Well, if he was using a VPN then he's in the clear. The comms would be encrypted so whatever logs may be on the corporate system the only information that could be gleaned from it would be the IP address of the VPN server he is connected to - nothing else.

If he was on the corporate network, with no VPN and they decided to take a look, then they could see what sites were visited with timestamps and the likes. If it was a Government site, its doubtful a VPN would work or you could even access a site like this since its all filtered and monitored - and if you could, you'd likely get a tap on the shoulder later on with some questions asked of you aha.
Just a friendly heads up - I hope you were typing that on your cell and perhaps even using a VPN connection if you were using any corporate network aha. I would imagine the majority of companies would be a *little* upset if they discovered a staff member using their comms to visit THIS particular site. Need to be careful
Yeah of course…I actually made sure I used my government issued laptop, double checked to make sure I was on my jobs Wi-Fi, & then went into my bosses office & typed my comment so she could verify I had no grammatical errors. Did I do it right?

I used my government issued laptop…Im in the clear right?

The fact that this is even a conversation is ridiculous. Having a damn technology conversation based off my comment, like some tech nerds 🤦🏾‍♂ Can tell y’all are some real cucks…bring your wives my way & I’ll give them what they are missing.
"Can tell y’all are some real cucks"...a prime example of why the saying goes, "when you assume, you make an ass out of u and me"...As for my being a cuck, you'll wish you will have had as much pussy - white and black - as I have had in my over 50 years of fucking. Even some women here on b2w can attest to that.

Moral of the story: I could give a ******* what you say about or think of me - your opinions have absolutely no impact on my life. Disagree with me all day and night if you wish, that's fine. But before you make statements about what a person is, you may want to borrow someone else's brains before you hit SEND. ('''which, by the way, I will not be doing re your comments again. So say what you will - you won't get any replies from me.)

Back