Flirting at work...

I work with a gorgeous hulk of a man and he and I were partnered up for a little over a month. There wasn’t a moment I wasn’t thinking about it. I even made a few subtle advances at him and we grabbed drinks after a shift once. He’s just not into white girls

I am a finance professional working in a large firm and I do enjoy the view of the sexy ladies in the hallways from the admin to senior directors and wonder if you all think the same lustful things I do. I love the eye contact and the shy smile as you turn away to avoid the gaze. So ladies how many of you flirt back or even squeeze your thighs together when there is meeting with a black male professional is in a group meeting or when meeting one on one?
A few years back, my wife fucked her boss for about 8 months. He didn't know that I knew they were playing. He thought she was cheating on me (which turned me on). He would call her into his office for head or a quick doggie fuck, fuck in his car in a local park, or go to a nearby hotel for an afternoon session. It was the hottest 8 months of my life! I loved all the naughty stories.

She was super attracted to him as the position of power and control. I loved saying good bye in the morning and not knowing if they were going to fuck.

SO HOT!

Husband and I work at the same place. His Black boss is a learned person and legally careful in the way he behaves. Now, he started hitting at me. It's a weird situation. Exciting to some extent. But possibly with dangerous implications.
Hot.

Husband and I work at the same place. His Black boss is a learned person and legally careful in the way he behaves. Now, he started hitting at me. It's a weird situation. Exciting to some extent. But possibly with dangerous implications.
Don’t do it! It’s not worth it and you’ll never truly get respected from him!!!

is it just exciting, interesting for you and hubby or…how long can you hold out?

Don’t do it! It’s not worth it and you’ll never truly get respected from him!!!
is it just exciting, interesting for you and hubby or…how long can you hold out?
I can't believe it, but my post was from 3yrs ago... . Long story short, he got what he wanted and respect or not, husband and I also got some benefits for our careers. He currently takes me once in a month or two to meetings and social gatherings out of town, spending one or two nights together. Sex is completely different from other exps with black men. There is a power game and also the fact that we move in the same professional and social circles. He plans to take me to another country for a special project.

he got what he wanted
the Black boss got you, I take it

Sex is completely different from other exps with black men
because of the power game involved at work?

we move in the same professional and social circles
and no one suspects…that’s tantalizing sex

He plans to take me to another country for a special project.
so you’d be alone with this Black boss for weeks? How does that make you and your husband feel?
are you willing to go all in with him like that?

and p.s. your post from three years ago aged like fine wine lol…could not leave it untouched

the Black boss got you, I take it

because of the power game involved at work?

and no one suspects…that’s tantalizing sex

so you’d be alone with this Black boss for weeks? How does that make you and your husband feel?
are you willing to go all in with him like that?

and p.s. your post from three years ago aged like fine wine lol…could not leave it untouched
He's almost 20yrs my senior and physically, just above average. But he knows how to use his manliness to make me want more. He's dominant and bent on a power trip that drags me away with him. More like a master and his disciple. He likes to coach and leads all the way, as he does in daily life. We don't share much time together at work, but he plans to show me a couple of things with this new project, as he did years ago with husband. Some of the ladies he had already some affair with will surely realize we're fuck buddies, but I doubt they would spread the gossip. Husband and he are friends and that's how I know of them. Judging by the respect he enjoys in our work place and community, I don't think many know about his sexual life or maybe they don't care, as he's quite serious in business matters. But to be honest, I don't know how things are going to play out from now on. Husband is happy with me staying away with our boss and I'm really thrilled by my career prospects. A more intensive sexual relationship with him could work like a confidence building experience. Idk. I trust he knows what he's doing.

Never get your honey where you make your money. Especially if your in middle or upper management.
AMEN, Justa....

You are so right. I have refrained from being involved romantically with others from work. The only person who knew of my activities was another lady who wanted to dump her worthless husband. She started to go to parties with me and eventually ended up having two black babies by two different fathers. Best thing she ever did.

Back