Flight Attendant BBC

9inBlackBull

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
Hey folks! Traveling, hung, chocolate, 9 inch bbc here! I’m able to travel anywhere in the country, so no where is too far. I have my dates posted for the rest of the month on my page. I’m also not camera shy. So if you’re looking to post for only fans, I’m your guy. I am STD and COVID free. I’m a pleaser, so my only rule is ladies, you cum before me wink ;). I look forward to seeing some of you during my travels. Love making friends in and out of the bed also. And please no games. I’m serious about meeting. Thanks for taking time out of your day to read all of this. I appreciate it more than you know

Attachments

• IMG_1683.MOV
    4.1 MB
  • IMG_1691.MOV
    3.1 MB
  • IMG_1692.MOV
    3.6 MB
  • IMG_1681.MOV
    818.1 KB
Hey folks! Traveling, hung, chocolate, 9 inch bbc here! I’m able to travel anywhere in the country, so no where is too far. I have my dates posted for the rest of the month on my page. I’m also not camera shy. So if you’re looking to post for only fans, I’m your guy. I am STD and COVID free. I’m a pleaser, so my only rule is ladies, you cum before me wink ;). I look forward to seeing some of you during my travels. Love making friends in and out of the bed also. And please no games. I’m serious about meeting. Thanks for taking time out of your day to read all of this. I appreciate it more than you know
Awesome post and profile man. I hope you get to meet a lot of snow bunnies!!

Damn, i've always wanted to fuck a flight attendent since i was young enough to remember.

This would be the perfect site for them to establish a network, so they can get black dick filling them up in every city that they have a layover in.

Back