Fit Older Hotwife, NC, never had BBC

Hello all. New to the site and fairly new to Hotwife lifestyle. Have always wanted a BBC experience since college. It is off the table with my husband so seeking it without his consent. Very sincere and real. Would like to chat and see if I could really make this happen. Thanks

Attachments

• BE7A01A2-927D-4D94-8DAD-EBD3B2F7F409.jpeg
    BE7A01A2-927D-4D94-8DAD-EBD3B2F7F409.jpeg
    243.5 KB · Views: 323
  • 5C63D7E6-7DAF-48F1-8404-18753EC1C338.jpeg
    5C63D7E6-7DAF-48F1-8404-18753EC1C338.jpeg
    837.7 KB · Views: 321
You’re WelCUM Ms. Micheals. Glad you found the site. How’d you hear about it?

Hello all. New to the site and fairly new to Hotwife lifestyle. Have always wanted a BBC experience since college. It is off the table with my husband so seeking it without his consent. Very sincere and real. Would like to chat and see if I could really make this happen. Thanks
Lovely pics…you never fukk’n a bbc is what is know as a “crime against humanity”.

You deserve to be satisfied and BBC is very good at doing that!

What part of NC?

What type or kind of Black man genuinely interest you ? Is it just mainly physical or other attributes?

Hell yeah

We are a causasian and Asian couple and love BBC play. You will too! Maybe one day we can all meet. Ever come to Texas?

Hot body for sure!

Back