fisting

Please login or become a member to view

Here are a few pictures of me being black fisted during a gang bangView attachment 2989388View attachment 2989389View attachment 2989390
snoop dogg fist GIF by BET Hip Hop Awards

I love introducing curious ladies to fisting...learned this from a very sexy married lady doctor when I was 19 and she was mid-forties...two years of what she called "practicals" gave me advanced skills...and tastes... this made me rather reluctant to recruit blushing virgins or inexperienced women because almost nothing can beat the allure of a woman who spreads her legs wide for anything knowing that she can take, and will enjoy, everything that will be done to her... yes almost as much as DP with two BBC lol!

I love introducing curious ladies to fisting...learned this from a very sexy married lady doctor when I was 19 and she was mid-forties...two years of what she called "practicals" gave me advanced skills...and tastes... this made me rather reluctant to recruit blushing virgins or inexperienced women because almost nothing can beat the allure of a woman who spreads her legs wide for anything knowing that she can take, and will enjoy, everything that will be done to her... yes almost as much as DP with two BBC lol!
So hot. I would love to see my wife get practiced on.

Back